Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player you have given most stick to...

federicoed-up

Feb 7, 2008
I have never managed to actually shout at one of our own, I've muttered under my breath a few times... I did say loudly away at Oldham a few weeks ago when Hammond was sent off for that horror tackle 'You stupid bastard'... so it would have to be him.

As for the opposition, I really, really dislike the referee.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I think we all slagged off Richard Tiltman when he was with us, but I think its only him and Kuipers of our own players that I've lambasted

If we are talking opposition players then Tony Richards of Orient is the one that immediately springs to mind.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Paul Brooker when it was 0 - 5 against CPFC and he happened to be near me during a break in play about to take a throw in.

I did apologies to the lady stewardess afterwards................

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I tend not to.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Surely no ex-Albion player has received as much stick as Dan Harding at Leeds last season. He can't have been left with any illusion as to what we thought of him and his comments :clap2:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Darren Byfield.
When he played for time by feigning injury in Millwall's 1 nil win against us at Withdean last season.

He took a very slow stroll off the pitch and the longest route possible, resulting in me hurling abuse from my seat in the family stand, and then apologising for my language to my boy :rant:

We had the last laugh though.

'Twas a treat to see his face drop when, just as he thought he was being waved back on, it dawned on him that he was in fact being subbed :lolol:

What a joy it was to give him the good old wave bye bye as he trodded round the track infront of us with his head down on his way back to the bench :bigwave:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Ronaldo during the World Cup Semi Final last year and probably McGleish. Plus all Palace players throughout the 1-0 McShane victory.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I remember a game against Bristol Rovers when they played at Bath and Mark Farrington committed a foul and the Brighton supporters started shouting Off Off.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
In the last couple of seasons, probably El-Abd. Mainly due to the fact that he couldn't pass to save his life. What a player :drool::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here