Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

player ratings

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Pretty routine win really. Not sure if they deserved to lose 4-0 but they offered no real threat going forward.

Ankergren 7

Calde 7
Greer 8
El Abd 7
Painter 7

Dicker 6
Bennett 6
Bridcutt MOM 9

Wood 6
Murray 7
Barnes 6

Subs

Noone 5
Sandaza 7

Feb 16, 2011
BRIGHTON ...
Pretty routine win really. Not sure if they deserved to lose 4-0 but they offered no real threat going forward.

Ankergren 7

Calde 7
Greer 8
El Abd 7
Painter 7

Dicker 6
Bennett 6
Bridcutt MOM 9

Wood 6
Murray 7
Barnes 6

Subs

Noone 5
Sandaza 7

just out of interest how do you make these player ratings and what would you consider an average make , i think most people on here believe its a six so im not sure how you came up with noone a 5 ???

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Last night was a bit of a strange one for me. The quality of our play didn't blow me away, but we did what we needed to to give them an absolute kicking. Certain players were quieter than usual, but I guess they didn't need to do any more than they did. It was both bizarre and hugely satisfying to see such a difference in class between the two teams, even with us not at our best.

Ankergren 7 - Not a lot to do but kept out the few efforts on goal they had. Always on offer to take the ball off the defenders.

Calderon 7 - Got forward a bit in the first half but barely at all in the second. One of aforementioned players who was a bit quieter, but still had a good game.

El-Abd 7 - Looked to get turned a couple of times and the odd cock-up in possession but still pretty solid.

Greer 8 - Very solid defensively, some good play on the ball as well.

Painter 7 - Very tidy performance in defence, got forward on occasion.

Bridcutt 8 - One of our most important players now, picking the ball up from defence and getting things moving. Also very canny, knows when to make a foul if needs be.

Dicker 8 - Not everything came off for him but still had a great game in the middle. Stunning drop of the shoulder in the second half.

Bennett 7 - Another who was reasonably subdued. Still busy enough.

Barnes 6 - Not his best game. Looked back to his old tricks in the first half, missing two sitters. Generally didn't influence the game that much. People will have to be patient with him as he is still young and will be inconsistent.

Wood 6 - Quite poor on the ball tonight, let the ball run under his boot time and time again. The goal will give him confidence.

Murray 8 MOM - Well-taken first goal, great finish for the second. His brilliant free kick-winning ability was once again there for all to see. On this form he will reach the 20 goal-mark sooner rather than later.

SUBS

Noone 6 - Good to see mutual respect between him and Plymouth fans when warming up. Didn't make the darting forays down their left/right that everyone expected but still fit in pretty nicely.

Sandaza 7 - He has it in him I think. Pretty decent on the ball and very nice goal. His scoring record is v good for us and I will be interested to see how he fares when he eventually starts a game.

Sparrow - Not on long enough.

Plymouth fans 10 - Brilliant to see that they still have a sense of humour, even in their dire situation. Wish them all the best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here