Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player Ratings vs Wycombe

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Would just like to say that Crofts and Al-Abd were both very good today. They have both taken some stick especially from TCB, but Crofts is going to be a very good player for us. Does the simple things well, and in particular today had a good second half. Al-Abd playing out of position did very well and although I would rather have a decent left back playing there he looked comfortable.
With regard to Kuipers I agree he was unlucky to be penalized for taking to long, but agree that he still had a couple of dodgy moments in a match in which he was not under any pressure.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
And if you read my post you'll see I'm not picking you out, so why you've felt the need to respond like that I don't know. Idiot.

As you are incapable of reading your own shite properly let me copy it below for you

Regarding Michel, firstly if you're picking out ONE misplaced kick in the whole game you're pathetic. This is league one football, the goalie will sometimes not put the ball directly on the forward's head. The Wycombe goalie booted it straight out for a throw in the second half, but I bet they haven't got retards who go on the internet to discuss it four hours later.

If you want to accuse me of being both pathetic and a retard then I feel that I'm entitled to use the tosser smilie for you (they haven't got a 'complete wanker' one for the complete badger).

Seaford by the sea

Sep 29, 2008
seaford
Kuipers 6
Whing 5
Tunnicliffe 6
virgo 6
el abd 7 - very solid
davies 7 - lively crosses whipped in
crofts 7 - best game for albion
bennett 6
dicker 9 - quality best player on the park by a country mile
forster 6
dickinson 5 - greedy and plays too far from forster

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
We won - we're getting better
I thought we played some reasonable football today against a team that really weren't up for it. The thing that bothers me is - why did we let Wycombe take Jon-Paul Pitman from under our noses when he was at Crawley ? After he came on I thought he looked dangerous every time he got the ball.

Big Ernie McCracken

Mar 9, 2009
agree with most of the scores but am a bit worried about Whing, his all action backs to the wall battling style of last year masked a dangerous lack of positional strength.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Kuipers - 6: Steady but why did he hold on to the ball for about 20 seconds when the ref was clearly very picky.

El-Abd - 8: Thought he was outstanding today. Very solid and out of position.
Tunnicliffe - 6: Decent.
Virgo - 7: Did everything he had to.
Whing - 6: Not his best half of football but not his worst.

Davies - 7: Lively and willing to take on the full-back. With matches will improve.
Crofts - 8: With El-Abd our best player. Was terrific at breaking the play up and generally kept the ball. His best performance to date.
Dicker - 7: Solid without being spectacular.
Bennett - 7: Kept going and great little pass in the lead up to the goal.

Forster - 7: Did OK, could have had a couple.
Dickinson - 6: Not impressed with his willingness to fall over and moan. He's talented but seems to have an attitude.

Elphick - 7: Did all that was necessary.
Cox - 7: Lively when he came on. Very unselfish for the goal.
Hart - 5: Would have scored had it been in the reserves. Would have preferred to see Davies. His constant omission is really starting to annoy me.

maxnug

Jun 9, 2008
Kuipers - 6: Steady but why did he hold on to the ball for about 20 seconds when the ref was clearly very picky.

El-Abd - 8: Thought he was outstanding today. Very solid and out of position.
Tunnicliffe - 6: Decent.
Virgo - 7: Did everything he had to.
Whing - 6: Not his best half of football but not his worst.

Davies - 7: Lively and willing to take on the full-back. With matches will improve.
Crofts - 8: With El-Abd our best player. Was terrific at breaking the play up and generally kept the ball. His best performance to date.
Dicker - 7: Solid without being spectacular.
Bennett - 7: Kept going and great little pass in the lead up to the goal.

Forster - 7: Did OK, could have had a couple.
Dickinson - 6: Not impressed with his willingness to fall over and moan. He's talented but seems to have an attitude.

Elphick - 7: Did all that was necessary.
Cox - 7: Lively when he came on. Very unselfish for the goal.
Hart - 5: Would have scored had it been in the reserves. Would have preferred to see Davies. His constant omission is really starting to annoy me.

Mate I agree with everything there, speaking my language. Crofts and El Abd were my MOTM. And about Craig Davies, why why why does he not even get a run out, surely would be great for the last 15-20 mins to run his socks off and close down everything!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here