Tano 6
Noone 4
Vincelot 6
Sparrow 4
Bridcutt 6
LuaLua 7
Mackail-Smith 5

All the subs were 5's as well.

Sparrow didnt take his chance and was totally anonymous, Noone was as poor as he has been in recent weeks, no service to the strikers at all. Deary me.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ankergren 2 as he ultimately cost us the game
Reyes 6
Dunk 7
Greer 7
Tano 6
Noone 4
Vincelot 6
Sparrow 4
Bridcutt 6
LuaLua 7
Mackail-Smith 5

All the subs were 5's as well.

Sparrow didnt take his chance and was totally anonymous, Noone was as poor as he has been in recent weeks, no service to the strikers at all. Deary me.

Too kind on ankers there. they shoot horses dont they?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Casper 4: His mistake ultimately cost us a point, although he made a stupendous late save to stop us going two down.

Tano 6. Little got past him, popped up on left wing regularly.

Reyes 7. Classy act, skipped past opposing players at will, always a pass ahead of most on the park.

Greer 5. Solid but marked down for missing a free header from six yards.

Dunk 6. Some timely tackles.

Bridcutt 5. Does the Remi Moses dogshit role well but a couple of misplaced passes could have cost us dear.

Sparrow 5. The only player to regularly break to support CMS but did not impose himself.

Noone 5. One good run but otherwise a frustrating afternoon.

KLL 6. Beat the full back at will and put in some teasing balls. We need to give him more of the ball in opposition half.

Vincelot 5. Ran about a lot, but then so does my dog. Did little wrong but little of note either.

CMS 4. Very quiet by his own Duracell standards. Nearly cost us dear with a misplaced pass in second half.

Subs.

Buckley 5. One surging run in second half showed his pace but at times lost ball and did little to win it back.

Barnes 5. Had great chance from Buckley cross but it was hit at him at 90 miles an hour so put it well wide

Painter 5. Won a few in the air against the granite hewn Boro defence but also conceded petty fouls that cost us possession and impetus.

Oct 25, 2003
thought noone was lively until he was scythed down outside the box (no foul, obviously).....at the time he was limping and i don't think he recovered from that

greer and dunk looked fairly solid.......tanno and reyes were both flair, as was the romain god.......bridcutt looked a bit off the pace and gave the ball away several times.......sparrow tries hard but isn't really up to it at this level against the better teams

lualua looked decent and was causing all sorts of problems, cms ran around a lot but was starved of ammunition

barnes misses probably our best chance and paynter doesn't seem to add much....buckley set up our best chance (for barnes)

i thought boro were one of the best sides i've seen this season.........especially in midfield, their number 10 (bailey?) was superb

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Casper 4: His mistake ultimately cost us a point, although he made a stupendous late save to stop us going two down.

Tano 6. Little got past him, popped up on left wing regularly.

Reyes 7. Classy act, skipped past opposing players at will, always a pass ahead of most on the park.

Greer 5. Solid but marked down for missing a free header from six yards.

Dunk 6. Some timely tackles.

Bridcutt 5. Does the Remi Moses dogshit role well but a couple of misplaced passes could have cost us dear.

Sparrow 5. The only player to regularly break to support CMS but did not impose himself.

Noone 5. One good run but otherwise a frustrating afternoon.

KLL 6. Beat the full back at will and put in some teasing balls. We need to give him more of the ball in opposition half.

Vincelot 5. Ran about a lot, but then so does my dog. Did little wrong but little of note either.

CMS 4. Very quiet by his own Duracell standards. Nearly cost us dear with a misplaced pass in second half.

Subs.

Buckley 5. One surging run in second half showed his pace but at times lost ball and did little to win it back.

Barnes 5. Had great chance from Buckley cross but it was hit at him at 90 miles an hour so put it well wide

Painter 5. Won a few in the air against the granite hewn Boro defence but also conceded petty fouls that cost us possession and impetus.

I agree with the points and marks although I think you meant Paynter.

eastterracemike

Jan 31, 2008
thought noone was lively until he was scythed down outside the box (no foul, obviously).....at the time he was limping and i don't think he recovered from that

greer and dunk looked fairly solid.......tanno and reyes were both flair, as was the romain god.......bridcutt looked a bit off the pace and gave the ball away several times.......sparrow tries hard but isn't really up to it at this level against the better teams

lualua looked decent and was causing all sorts of problems, cms ran around a lot but was starved of ammunition

barnes misses probably our best chance and paynter doesn't seem to add much....buckley set up our best chance (for barnes)

i thought boro were one of the best sides i've seen this season.........especially in midfield, their number 10 (bailey?) was superb

Agree with most of that but on reflection the chance for Barnes from Buckley came over so quick he didn't have time to jump over it and it went over the bar .
Boro were very solid and made very few mistakes - a hard team to break down ( a bit like us last season) but they won't score many goals either.
I thought we were in the game from start to finish and you could see that we were up for the win and played some really good stuff - passing and movement etc.
Bridcutt was very closely marked - they had clearly done their homework on him i. e. stop him and we have a hard time.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ankergren 5
Taricco 6
Dunk 6
Greer 6
Reyes 6
Bridcutt 6
Sparrow 6
Noone 6
LuaLua 6
Vincelot 5
Mackail Smith 6

subs
Buckley 5
Barnes 5
Paynter 4

Chicken Balti Pie 4/10 would have got 5/10 if the top hadn't fallen off.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I thought Greer and Dunk where outstanding, again.

Bridcutt seems to be targeted and gets no time on the ball and his passing is rushed.

Sadly Noone and CMS where weak, I did think we looked better with Barnes on playing as a striker.

Casper, well it's already been said.

Boro where no better than us, we could so easily nicked a point if we could have been a bit more positive. One positive was Buckley looked strong and got past his full back on a couple of occassions. KLL and Buckley to start on Saturday.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Average Player rating v Middlesborough (4 votes)

Jara Reyes 6.50
Dunk 6.25
Lualua 6.25
Taricco 6.00
Greer 5.75
Bridcutt 5.50
Vincelot 5.25
Noone 5.00
Sparrow 5.00
Mackail-Smith 4.75
Ankergren 3.75

Subs (4 votes)