Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player ratings from Tranmere

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
All zero. Defence consistently panicked, midfield clueless and nowhere to be seen, forwards toothless and stupid.

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
i thought elliott had a good game and kuipers made a couple of good saves apart from that nothing really cant say much about the subs they wernt on the pitch that long ... oh and the manager was shite

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
TCB says we Soccered tham off the park.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
FDM 5
Hoyte 4
Elf 3
Virgs 3
Jimmy Mac 5
Benno 5
Crofts 5
Dicker 4
Thornhill 2
OGH 2
Muzza 3

Wright 4
Tiny 4
Big Dick 2

referee 0
lino 0
other lino 1

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Virgo and Elphick were useless today. Thornhill was non-exsistant. Murray couldn't care and Hart isn't a striker anymore.

Highlight of the day was Murray jumping over an advertising hoarding when running and landing on a fan.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Radio Sussex was raving about Murray saying he was unlucky not to have scored with a couple of headers.

They also said that we had almost all of the 2nd half after an even 1st.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Kuipers - 6 - All at sea for the 1st goal, and had little chance for the 2nd. Kicking was woeful at best.

Hoyte - 5 - Looked vulnerable at times, but didnt do anything majorly wrong.
Virgo - 4 - Can't remember him doing much right AT ALL.
Elphick - 4 - Same as Virgo. Suicidal defending from both centre backs.
McNulty - 6 - Looked decent before he went off with an injury.

Bennett - 7 - Lively, pacy and put in some CRACKING balls.
Dicker - 5 - Not one of his best games.
Crofts - 5 - Some decent touches, but didnt seem him do an awful lot.
Thornhill - 4 - Didn't realise he was playing until mid way through the 1st half. Left mid is clearly not his position.

Murray - 5 - Made and scored the penalty, but missed a sitter and got himself sent off.
Hart - 3 - Just, wow. Shocking personified.

Wright - 5 - Looked OK when he came on.
Cox - 5 - Some nice touches when he came on.
Dickinson - N/A - Didnt get long, but surely has to start on Saturday in place of Hart.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Radio Sussex was raving about Murray saying he was unlucky not to have scored with a couple of headers.

They also said that we had almost all of the 2nd half after an even 1st.

I love Glenn Murray, but his attitude today makes me want to punch him. He simply didn't care one bit. He missed an open goal from 3 yards out which would have made it 1-1 aswell.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I love Glenn Murray, but his attitude today makes me want to punch him. He simply didn't care one bit. He missed an open goal from 3 yards out which would have made it 1-1 aswell.

That was from Bennett's CRACKING cross, but he ended up kneeing it wide. Shocking miss.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
That was from Bennett's CRACKING cross, but he ended up kneeing it wide. Shocking miss.

It was a delightful cross, and if Murray hadn't have been there, then Hart probably would have put it in :down:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
It was a delightful cross, and if Murray hadn't have been there, then Hart probably would have put it in the stand

Corrected it for you:thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
.....and Bennett was played into space by a cracking 30 yard pass from Murray, who should have buried the return.

El, will you STOP mentioning that Murray played well?! It doesn't fit in with the status quo of him being:

Rubbish
A t*sser for putting his family first
Worse than Dickinson (That one always cracks me up)

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
Sorry but how are people giving virgo and dicker 3 and 4 ratings for today? I thought them two and bennet were the only players to come out of that game with credit today

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
FDM 6: Could do nothing with either goal, one superb save
McNulty 5: The Albion's Unlucky Alf played a couple of hospital balls and seemed uncertain of himself at times
Hoyte 5: Seemed to lack confidence, a couple of decent overlaps in first half
Virgo 6: Poor clearance for both goals, but won a lot in the air and some decent interceptions
Elphick 6: Looked reasonably solid but also failed to clear lines for first goal
Bennett 6: Sometimes ran into blind alleys, but a couple of decent crosses and a good shot in first half
Dicker 5: Short game okay but nothing creative
Crofts 5: Quiet, improved in second half
Thornhill 4: Out of position, not the answer to our left midfield hole
Hart 4: Won little in the air, perhaps too central a role for him to be effective
Murray 5: Would have been a 7 but unnecessary sending off, only player to get into goalscoring positions and show some distribution

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Worse than Dickinson (That one always cracks me up)

Murray - 6 - Disappointing considering his usual high standards, first touch was still excellent but often wasn't making the second ball. Didn't look sharp enough, but given games that will come, and Slade does seem to have instilled some fire into him.

===

Dickinson - 6.5 - A real mixed game, a couple of nice touches and flick ons but still looks lazy, goes to ground far far too easy and can at times have a non league touch. Used his size and strength for good a bit more this time. Far better performance than at Stockport or MK Dons, not hard to improve on those showings though.

Hilarious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here