Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player Ratings for MK Dons

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
and maybe i'm not the world wouldn't be what it is without opinions

I am happy for people to have opinions. Your previous post just sounded like you thought people were blind for not spotting what you saw. Personally, I would far rather have a keeper like Brezovan who comes off his line most of the time and generally gets it right than Kuipers who spends his time on his line shouting at his defence to clear it. The defence has looked a lot more commanding since Brezovan has come in to the side and he must take a fair amount of credit for that, in my view.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Brezovan 5
Hoyte 5
Dunk 6
Elphick 5
ElAbd 5
Crofts 5
Arismendi 5
Bennett 5
Carole 5
Holroyd 3
subs:
Navarro 5
Dicker 5
Painter 5

Typical end of season match , no real commitment for the whole 90 minutes.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Brezovan 6. Not a whole lot to do. Did he have the two shots that hit the woodwork covered? Still prefer Kuipers.

Hoyte 6. Better than previous games particularly in the 2nd half when he got forward well.

Elphick 7. Good solid game.

Dunk 8. Amazingly mature performance for his debut.

El Abd 6. He's not his best at LB.

Bennett 7. Good second half, but as bad as the rest in the first half.

Arismendi 3. Too slow on the ball. Passing poor. Rubbish.

Crofts 6. Has played better.

Hendrie 6. Knocked off the ball too often. Otherwise an OK game.

Carole 4. Poor. Get rid.

Holroyd 2. Did nothing, zilch. No good.

Subs:
Navarro 7. Made a very positive difference.
Dicker 6. Not as influential as Navarro.
Painter 6. OK.

First half as bad as anything I've seen this season. Second half better when we started to play a passing game, but you cannot win games without a striker on the pitch and we did not.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Brezovan 6 Did all that was expected of him.
Hoyte 7 Best performance for some time
Elphick 8 Good performance very commanding so that MK strikers didnt get much joy.
Dunk 8 Taking into account it was debut he did very well MOM.
EL Abd 7 Slotted in well at left back which is not his best position.
Bennet 6 Quiet first half but improved in the 2nd.
Arismendi 6 Unfortunate to get a red card. His football brain is too advanced for our players.
Croft 6 Good reliable performance a good captains performance.
Carole 5 Promises moree than he produces.
Hendrie 6 Comfortable on the ball only player able to link with Arismendi will be an asset when match fit.
Holroyd 4 Very poor offered nothing.

Subs:

Painter 6 Opened up the left side when he came on and got forward.
Dicker 6 Usual workman like competant performance
Navarro 6 Slotted in well when he came on and was effective both defending and pushing other players forward.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Brezovan 6 Did all that was expected of him.
Hoyte 7 Best performance for some time
Elphick 8 Good performance very commanding so that MK strikers didnt get much joy.
Dunk 8 Taking into account it was debut he did very well MOM.
EL Abd 7 Slotted in well at left back which is not his best position.
Bennet 6 Quiet first half but improved in the 2nd.
Arismendi 6 Unfortunate to get a red card. His football brain is too advanced for our players.
Croft 6 Good reliable performance a good captains performance.
Carole 5 Promises moree than he produces.
Hendrie 6 Comfortable on the ball only player able to link with Arismendi will be an asset when match fit.
Holroyd 4 Very poor offered nothing.

Subs:

Painter 6 Opened up the left side when he came on and got forward.
Dicker 6 Usual workman like competant performance
Navarro 6 Slotted in well when he came on and was effective both defending and pushing other players forward.

I bloody worry about you, I really do.....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If you watch him as soon as hegets the ball he is looking for players infront of him, to the sides of him to lay iy off to but out players do not make themeselves available, other than Hendrie who, coincidentally has played ata higher level. If we sign some better players in the summer. ie ex Premiership or Championship and then sign him for a seasons loan he will go on to prove what a good player he is. Gus has said he is hopeful of getting him for next season and I hope that he does.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Watched him 4 times now and every game he has been slow, languid, lazy, doesn't chase back, plays too deep, doesn't run with the ball, can't tackle properly, never played a killer ball, doesn't last a full game, offers nothing. Pace is always higher and more purposeful with Navarro on the pitch.

other than that, I hope we keep him too......

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Football is about opinions and I am just glad that Poyet appears to have the same opinion about Arismendi as I do, especially as it is his decision as to whether we keep him or at least try to keep him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here