Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player Ratings: CHAMPIONS v Chokers

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Point 1 - If you get upset reading threads about Man U or Chelsea, don't open the threads with titles obviously referring to Man U or Chelsea

Point 2 - its close season, we haven't played for 2 1/2 weeks, and there's no current news about us. The biggest game of the season in Europe, involving two English teams, has been played in the last few hours, and most people on here share a love of football. Can I ask what sort of posts people are expecting to read on here, right at this moment in time?

Last edited:

Yoda

English & European
Point 2 - its close season, we haven't played for 2 1/2 weeks, and there's no current news about us. The biggest game of the season in Europe, involving two English teams, has been played in the last few hours, and most people on here share a love of football. Can I ask what sort of posts people are expecting to read on here, right at this moment in time?

Ones showing a love of FOOTBALL not MANCHESTER UNITED. ;)

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Van Der Sar 8 - Did well to save penatly and Rio's nearly own goal.

Brown 7 - Fairly Solid.
Ferdinand 7 - Not as good as Vidic
Vidic 8
Evra 6 - Alright

Hargreaves 5 - seems to like going around in circles a lot.
Scholes 6 - Played OK but didn't really notice him.
Carrick 6 - Didn't look out of place, really coming of age. Should have scored in 1st half.
Ronaldo 6 - Played brilliantly in the first half, did shag all in the second and took a truly shocking penalty. The way he had to lie on the pitch on his own away from everyone else at the end was an absolute disgrace and shows what an attention-hogging, egotistical wanker this guy is. I hope he leaves for Real Madrid, so that I don't have to listen to the English pundits creaming themselves over him on MOTD/Sky anymore.

Rooney 5 - like a bull in a china shop.
Tevez 6 - OK, but bad finishing.

Chelsea

Cech 6 - Maybe could have dived for utd's goal, had nothing to lose. Brilliantly outwitted Ronaldo.

Essien 7 - Out of position in first half, IMMENSE in second.
Carvalho 7 - Very good.
Terry 9 - Played absolutely brilliantly. Unlucky with the penalty, he is getting higher in my estimations.
A. Cole 8 - Committed, fantastic clearing header leading to an injury in the 2nd half.

Lampard 7 - Kept things ticking over well.
Ballack 7 - Fiery performance, loved it when he shoved that prick to the ground when he was doing his stupid showboating.
Makelele 7 - Solid.

Malouda 6 - Delivery was very good, didn't do much else though.
Drogba 6 - Contained by a decent UTD defence, stupid red card, but can't believe he wasn't provoked.
Cole 5 - Disappointing.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Ok, salute your HEROES here.

Michael - 9 - Classic stuff with him and Raef going on about their theatrical backgrounds. Utterly terrible in terms of the task (his editing was awful and he even tried to blame Raef at the end.

Lee - 6 - Unconvincing performance (very bad delivery) but found it hard working with Lucinda and the very poor:

Alex - 3 - Crap project manager, and living on borrowed time IMO

Lucinda - 7 - was right about the fact she should have been there for the branding, and I enjoyed her outburst in the car.

Claire - 9 - assured, confident performance (but the task suited her to the ground). If she doesn't win there's no justice.

Helene - 7 - anonymous, which is good for her and bad for us.

and of course...

RAEF - 11 - Went down in a Blaze of Glory. Told his team that they were sticking together then tried to pass the buck onto them. Really loved himself and the scenes with Sian Lloyd were AWESOME. produced and edited an advert that didn't show the product. Sad to see him go.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
"Mumsy":

_0001_sian_lloyd.jpg

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Michael - 9 - Classic stuff with him and Raef going on about their theatrical backgrounds. Utterly terrible in terms of the task (his editing was awful and he even tried to blame Raef at the end.

Lee - 6 - Unconvincing performance (very bad delivery) but found it hard working with Lucinda and the very poor:

Alex - 3 - Crap project manager, and living on borrowed time IMO

Lucinda - 7 - was right about the fact she should have been there for the branding, and I enjoyed her outburst in the car.

Claire - 9 - assured, confident performance (but the task suited her to the ground). If she doesn't win there's no justice.

Helene - 7 - anonymous, which is good for her and bad for us.

and of course...

RAEF - 11 - Went down in a Blaze of Glory. Told his team that they were sticking together then tried to pass the buck onto them. Really loved himself and the scenes with Sian Lloyd were AWESOME. produced and edited an advert that didn't show the product. Sad to see him go.

Why the hell are you posting apprentice stuff on here??? Piss off

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Ratings? Hmm, ok, I'll play along, because I was kind of totting up a sort of hate-rating last night anyway.

Manure.
Sir Alex gets on my tits, whinging and whining, and blaming official for defeats even if his players have missed from a yard out. Talking utter bollox to the media, and no-one questioning it for fear he'll flounce like he's done it spectacular style to the Beeb. Child!
They've been rich forever, yet cry foul when someone else turns up with some money to compete with them.
They will sell the rest of us down the river in a second if someone else offers them a couple of quid more.
Ronaldo is one of the most obnoxious little shits in the game for many a year.
Rio is just so incredibly annoying for no particular reason I can put my finger on.
The local pub (wherever you are in the country) is always full of people who see themselves as Manure "fans".

Hate rating, 9/10

Grant is dull, and boring, but probably not a figure you could actually hate.
New money isn't a problem with me, but I do find it quite distasteful how quickly (and how far) they have moved away from their long-suffering core support. Having waited forever for another decent side, suddenly the fans who supported them through thin and thinner can't afford it, or anywhere near.
They are appalling with their berating of officials. They are up against some serious competition in the Premiershite, but still remain the front of the pack.
They really do have some frighteningly arrogant fans .... I won't do the story again, but Easy10, your wedding reception, you know who I mean!

Hate rating 7/10

Close contest, but ManUre win it for me.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Van Der Sar 8 - Did well to save penatly and Rio's nearly own goal.

Brown 7 - Fairly Solid.
Ferdinand 7 - Not as good as Vidic
Vidic 8
Evra 6 - Alright

Hargreaves 5 - seems to like going around in circles a lot.
Scholes 6 - Played OK but didn't really notice him.
Carrick 6 - Didn't look out of place, really coming of age. Should have scored in 1st half.
Ronaldo 6 - Played brilliantly in the first half, did shag all in the second and took a truly shocking penalty. The way he had to lie on the pitch on his own away from everyone else at the end was an absolute disgrace and shows what an attention-hogging, egotistical wanker this guy is. I hope he leaves for Real Madrid, so that I don't have to listen to the English pundits creaming themselves over him on MOTD/Sky anymore.

Rooney 5 - like a bull in a china shop.
Tevez 6 - OK, but bad finishing.

Chelsea

Cech 6 - Maybe could have dived for utd's goal, had nothing to lose. Brilliantly outwitted Ronaldo.

Essien 7 - Out of position in first half, IMMENSE in second.
Carvalho 7 - Very good.
Terry 9 - Played absolutely brilliantly. Unlucky with the penalty, he is getting higher in my estimations.
A. Cole 8 - Committed, fantastic clearing header leading to an injury in the 2nd half.

Lampard 7 - Kept things ticking over well.
Ballack 7 - Fiery performance, loved it when he shoved that prick to the ground when he was doing his stupid showboating.
Makelele 7 - Solid.

Malouda 6 - Delivery was very good, didn't do much else though.
Drogba 6 - Contained by a decent UTD defence, stupid red card, but can't believe he wasn't provoked.
Cole 5 - Disappointing.

HALLELUJAH, someone who actually watched the same game as me and aren't being silly with the ratings

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here