McPhee 3
Knight 4

Booker 1

What a load of f***ing shit again...

What are your ratings?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Err...I'm sure I have posted on a similar thread.

Where is it?:jester:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Agree with most of those marks Trigger, but that is VERY harsh on Mcphee. He ran his socks off, held the ball up well and, for my money, did very little wrong.

The rest of them were a pile of toss. We're having a wobble, but we WILL be back.

Easy 10 said:
Agree with most of those marks Trigger, but that is VERY harsh on Mcphee. He ran his socks off, held the ball up well and, for my money, did very little wrong.

The rest of them were a pile of toss. We're having a wobble, but we WILL be back.

McPhee was the best player on the pitch IMHO. Totally agree Easy 10 with your comment on him running his socks off!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Never saw the other thread!??? Damn thing.

Kuipers 4
Watson 6
Mayo 5
Butters 6
Cullip 7
Hart 5
Jones 3
Carpenter 3
Rehman 3
McPhee 8
Knight 4

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Kuipers 5
Watson 6
Mayo 4
Butters 6
Cullip 5
Hart 4
Jones 4
Carpenter 5
Rehman 4
McPhee 6
Knight 6
Piercy 5
Wilkinson 5

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Kuipers 4 - Didn't seem at ease throughout the game and seemed to be carrying some sort of injury. Not the rock he once was.

Watson 3 - Started off well but then reverted to type and was less than impressive. I still prefer Hinsh but there is not much in it.

Mayo 2 - He looks very out of sorts at the moment and perhaps needs to be dropped for a while. Too much hoofing and too little vision.

Butters - 6 - A good game I thought from the big man. At least he seemed interested and was again good in the air. But lacks speed and versatility.

Cullip 4 - Did quite well but I'm far from convinced that he really wants to be playing for the Albion. Looked rather detached and weary. Not the DC of old.

Hart 3 - Looked very poor. Tackling and distribution was awful. A spell in the reserves is due but who would replace him?

Jones 2 - Shockingly inept display. Cried out to be substituted early in the game but it took a long while for Booker to see the light...not that that should be a surprise to anyone who has seen the last three games.

Carpenter 3 - Too many wayward passes and lacked any sort of inspiration and momentum. Not really up to the first team at the moment.

Rehman 3 - What has happened to Zesh since the Rushden game? He is not the same player. He now looks distinctly average. Didn't get many tackles in and failed to stamp any sort of authority on the midfield.

McPhee 6 - My MOM. Ran hard and looked committed if still a little raw. I suspect that with a bit of luck and better support from his colleagues he could turn into a good Div 2 player.

Knight 5 - Showed some nice touches and was a constant menace to the Stockport defence but he can't do everything on his own.

All in all a mediocre performance which was not much better than the display against Brentford. Unless we get a manager in soon we will be in danger of slipping down the table very quickly.

We really must start to pass the ball rather than rely on long balls from the defence. I lost count of the number of times that Knight had to try to win balls in the air which tactically is little short of pathetic. But what really bugs me is the number of players in our team who simply hoof the ball without a moments thought as to where they want to place the ball. If we can't get the basics right what hope is there for the rest of the season.

Moan over.....

:rolleyes: :shootself :shootself

Last edited:

letsparty1979

Oct 12, 2003
burgess hill unfortuntely
Kuipers 5
Watson 5
Mayo 4
Butters 5
Cullip 5
Hart 2
Jones 2
Carpenter 6
Rehman 4
McPhee 7
Knight 4

Booker 4

thought your mark for McPhee was very harsh, what did he do wrong today to get a 3, thats a joke mark, did you goto the game ? he was easily the best player, held the ball up well, had our only real chance, the good half volley, oh yes and harts shot that i thought hit the post but been told. McPhee also got given man of the match, come on i know it is depressing but everyteam has bad spells and yes these last 3 been awful, but Doesnt change that Booker is and has been quality for this club, yet isnt man to take full charge of club as he bravely admitted himself, he takes 2 long to make changes, was plainly obvious we needed to change at halftime and he only done it when 2 late, you could see they were more likely to score than us, and they are a poor poor side, thats the most depressing thing.
Gaz

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here