Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player of the season?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was tempted to start a thread on what a miserablist suicide-festival NSC has become recently then thought, nah, I can just comment on the fact on almost any exitent thread and the post will still be on topic :facepalm:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I was tempted to start a thread on what a miserablist suicide-festival NSC has become recently then thought, nah, I can just comment on the fact on almost any exitent thread and the post will still be on topic :facepalm:

Sorry Harry, not true

How can you not love beavers? It's impossible.

Here's 45 seconds of pure beaver therapy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5k4F9JQFd4

Posted on a completely unrelated thread, subject etc on NSC today :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sorry Harry, not true

Posted on a completely unrelated thread, subject etc on NSC today :)

Twizzle.jpg

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Veltman for me. He's probably our worse centre back, our worse full back, and definitely our worse wing back. However, he gives 110% and applies himself to whatever roll he's asked to do, and he's had to play in several. Player of the season isn't always about who is best for me, he gets it for being the best clubman in my opinion, cemented by his huge tackle and chest thumb to the away fans at Watford. The guy really cares. I'll take that for this season.

If only I was capable of inserting a Scooby Snack meme ...

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Cucurella as I assume BDB will be ineligible.

Maupay as he works hard and has scored a few great goals and yes he misses a lot .

Maybe they might give this competition a miss this season.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
How about 'none of the above'? Maybe Cucurella ... but no outstanding candidate.

In this situation with no stand out front runners i always revert to the people i feel are the most consistent and more importantly always trying their hardest in every game no matter how it may be going . So for me it is between Veltman , Cucurella and Maupay , but there is still time yet for someone else to make a name for themselves and throw their hat in the ring ( just don't ask me who though ! )

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Surprised no-one has picked it up on here unless I've missed it. The club website are inviting votes for the men's player of the season.

I've gone for Mr Consistency Joel Veltman, everyone else has either been injured or just shitehouse at some point or another.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
I gave Moder a vote or 2, he could use some cheering up I'm sure.

No obvious choice though to my mind, everyone has been inconsistent or injured.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
No obvious answer. Might as well let the Leeds fans decide just like last season.

If I was under gun threat to give an answer I'd pick Maupay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here