• Somebody else

Votes: 15 13.5%

• Total voters

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
FDM if he keeps playing the last six games like he has the last two

I agree with that.
The other players all mentioned have had fantastic seasons but have made errors that have cost us points. When a keeper makes these errors it can be fatal and I do not remember FDM making many of those this season.

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
For what my opinion is worth (only been to 11 games this season) I'd go for Forster. Looked a class above whenever I've seen him and scoring that amount of goals for our cause deserves recognition.

Big fan of Andy Whing as well but obviously you can't deny Elphick has been superb this season, especially considering his age/experience.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Elphick, if he is still come this time next year we will have done very well.

zoom

Mar 20, 2008
Elphick for his consistency, forster had a spell mid season where he wasn't as good as he should have been, although don't get me wrong he has been great for us its just elphick just knicks it. Still have a few more games left so all could change...

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Elphick has had a great season but personally I'll be dissapointed if it goes to anyone other than Forster. At times he has been carrying the whole team this season, and especially since Febuary it's his goals that have put us into the play off running. You could argue that Elphick has been rock solid at the back all season but I don't think he is as important to the team as Forster. I think Elphick might get it though just because we like one of our own. Eve includign Elphick I think quality-wise Forster is easily a division above every one of our other players.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Forster - class act.

twicer

Apr 13, 2007
kuipers for me . i know forster has scored many goals but kuipers has been good all season for me and his form of late had really saved us ....

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Elphick or Forster I'd be happy with.

FDM? Agree with Wilkins that he has done what was expected of him. Certainly the game I saw him at his antics with El Abd would disqualify him. Sets a bad example.

Forster for me. IMHO he has been the catalyst for this team growing up a bit and represented the first sign of genuine ambition from the club. He was leading the players on the pitch even when Hammond was allegedly the captain. Quite simply the best player we have bought in ages.

Elphick would be my second choice, again inspirational at the back, exudes calm and shows a growing maturity that we have needed badly in defence.

Third place joint between El-Abd for his season long performance, he has shown whole-hearted versatility and an amazing resiliance in coming back after a couple of key errors. I would have FDM fighting it out for third because of recent form in what I think has been one of his best seasons for the club.

And what the hell, honourable mentions for Whing and Richards too who have both a done a fantastic job in steadying things in defence.

Isn't great to have so many worthwhile candidates this year.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Elphick , although Kuipers recent performances over the last couple of months has made me sit up and think about the possibility ..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here