Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Currie gets my vote as I slagged him off something chronic at the start of the season so it's the least I owe him for being pretty damn good!

Second is Virgo. offical Albion Legend status not far off (if not already!)

Third is Nicolas. We MUST get this man's signature!

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
virgo however nicholas has been very good and also jarrett when he gets the chance to play

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Virgo. It's very close but he's been excellent in every game and has been an amazing revelation. And to think it all started really with that goal against Swindon. All this time looking for a target man and he's been in the team all along.

Although, looking at McGhee's selection of Charlie at right back last night, I hope he doesn't get too carried away with this "multitasking" stuff - I wouldn't mention to him that King Kerry once finished joint top scorer, for example, or he'll start getting even stranger ideas.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Man of Harveys said:
I wouldn't mention to him that King Kerry once finished joint top scorer, for example, or he'll start getting even stranger ideas.

Time may have come again for Kerry to slip back into that sweeper/central defensive role in which he played so well under Coppell

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Nothin in it between Alexi and Virgs. Darren ha proved us all wrong but he's not goingto give you a full 90 mins...... Virgs plays everywhere!!!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
That is harsh on Currie. He does work harder now and his crossing is better than we have had for ages. If you get the ball to him he will deliver. Nicolas is quality too and we desperately need to sign him permanently. He and Carpenter were great last night. Virgo comes third because of his goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here