Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
So who will get your vote.

My top 3 would be

3rd - Virgo
2nd - Hinshelwood
1st - Butters

Butters has again been immense this season, often not getting the credit he deserves....So solid , no nonsense defender

Hinsh + Virgs have come on leaps and bounds and now look Championship players. Both have been brilliant especially considering both have been asked to play unfamiliar positions at times.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Hinsh, by some distance, for me.

Behind him, Virgs, Butters and Kuipers have all done well (although I don't think Virgs has been helped by being played up-front, but needs must), Nicolas started well, then faded a little, and Knight vice-versa.

And Paul Reid, forgot about him, outstanding.

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Virgo is let down by his disciplinary record in my opinion. I think it is about two reds and 7 yellows.

I would say Butters of Hinsh way out ahead of anyone else.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
At the moment I'd give it to Hinsh but there's a few in the running including Knight, Reid and Butters.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
1st. Hinsh
2nd. Butts
3rd. Virgs

Hinsh has come on leaps and bounds since the departure of Cullip and really does deserve the award.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
1.Kuipers
2.Virgo
3.Hinch

harding coming in with a late run but needs super performances to oust top 3 after his poorish start

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Tough one to call, Butters, Virgo, Hinsh and Kuipers would all be up there for me. Would have to give it to Virgo though, just because he is STILL our top goalscorer.

Should be another award for most improved player too, Oatway, Reid and OGH would all be nominated by me for this one.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Butters for me. Has kept the good ship Albion steady following the departure of Danny C.

And most improved player Leon Knight for his attitude and workrate.

Last edited:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I think Oatway has had a fantastic season, by far his best in the stripes, and has shown he has far more to his game than the "midfield terrier" tag would suggest.

Others who have been models of consistency are Reid, Little Hinsh and Butters.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Haven't been disappointed with anyone this season.

I was with Harding at times as he had cost us some goals, but he has since improved.

1. Hinsh (for filling Cullips boots superbly)
2. Butters (acted like a rock, and some crucial goals)
3. FDM (some match winning performances)
4. Reid (from last season playing midfield to right back/wing back, he has been superb)
5. Carpenter (looked out of depth when he first came back but has come through with some good performances, and some good goals)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Don't forget Darren Currie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here