Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player at the Amex

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Is Branco still with the Albion? As he would fit the description.

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
images

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
At the Amex at the moment for a training day, just seen a tall black guy wearing Albion track suit with a protein shake in hand. Not an Albion player with a contract for sure. Definately wasn't LuaLua or Bridders. Stature wise Looked like Liam Trotter but couldn't be 100% sure as I didn't see his face. Lots of kids having their pictures taken with him and he was very tall. I know that a good source said Mattock and Trotter would be signing for us, could this be Trotter on trial or does anyone know if we have anyone else on trial? Also just saw him talking to the club photographer [MENTION=4645]bha[/MENTION]Snappy.

Black or coloured?

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Just tweeted him. It was the Former Dutch Marine!!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
:facepalm: we've got months of this :)

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
At the Amex at the moment for a training day, just seen a tall black guy wearing Albion track suit with a protein shake in hand. Not an Albion player with a contract for sure. Definately wasn't LuaLua or Bridders. Stature wise Looked like Liam Trotter but couldn't be 100% sure as I didn't see his face. Lots of kids having their pictures taken with him and he was very tall. I know that a good source said Mattock and Trotter would be signing for us, could this be Trotter on trial or does anyone know if we have anyone else on trial? Also just saw him talking to the club photographer [MENTION=4645]bha[/MENTION]Snappy.

Jesus, you were there and that's all you can give us? If that was me I would have ripped my shoes off and tied them to my knees to do the child 'trick'. I then would have got his autograph and asked him to print his name next to it for authenticity (in case you couldn't read it). Then I would have gone and got biscuits. Some people

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Jesus, you were there and that's all you can give us? If that was me I would have ripped my shoes off and tied them to my knees to do the child 'trick'. I then would have got his autograph and asked him to print his name next to it for authenticity (in case you couldn't read it). Then I would have gone and got biscuits. Some people

This made me chuckle..... very good.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here