Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play-Offs?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
dont think we will make it - its all very well that we are on a good run now, but things can change so quickly in football - particularly with the tightness of this league that a few defeats, confidence goes and we are back down towards a relegation battle

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
ali jenkins said:
I cant see oatway getting inot the team on current form.

I think El-Abd has done more than enough to keep his place
On current form yes. But he will be good to have back around, for his leadership and for the fact that current form won't neccesarily last forever, and that we have little experienced back up in that area. Also if El-Abd doesn't calm down someone will need to come in when he's suspended. :lolol:

And that is my point really, the first team is strong enough, the squad is probably not.

Last edited:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
DAMANCLAY said:
Well?
Having seen the results coming in recently and the new attitude in the team I have a real belief that we can kick on and get into the play-offs.
what do you know,you didnt rate revell:wave: :lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
After seeing all our wins recently,i cannot see no reason why we can't make the play offs.Some of our football has been simply brilliant and we haven't just beaten poor sides either.I feel we are in safe hands now under Wilkins and the football is a joy to watch.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
yes but we havea very young team,most youngsters that will be very inconsistant which is natural.xmas will be tough ,but i will take mid table,with dean in charge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here