Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play-Offs?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Well?
Having seen the results coming in recently and the new attitude in the team I have a real belief that we can kick on and get into the play-offs.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
One game at a time.....but yes, if we continue like this then we have a chance.
To be serious contenders we need to hang on to all our best players in the transfer window,but i've got a gut feeling we may lose Lynch and Coxy.Also, injuries and suspensions will be the other issue.....our squad isn't the biggest.

D

Deleted member 2719

Bakesy said:
One game at a time.....but yes, if we continue like this then we have a chance.
To be serious contenders we need to hang on to all our best players in the transfer window,but i've got a gut feeling we may lose Lynch and Coxy.Also, injuries and suspensions will be the other issue.....our squad isn't the biggest.

Not sure if we will lose lynch but i totally agree with the rest the key for our season depends on holding the squad together without too many injuries at the same time.

Let's hope so though.

If we could add to it in Jan that would be even better.

:ascarf:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I bet bigger clubs are taking note of the results already!

:(

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
We have a real chance if we can keep the same back 4 and front 3 throughout the season. Now we are scoring goals, it takes a bit of pressure off the defense, and Robinson and Revell are going from strengh to strengh. The manager isn't bad either.....

Last edited:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
DAMANCLAY said:
Well?
Having seen the results coming in recently and the new attitude in the team I have a real belief that we can kick on and get into the play-offs.

I'm sitting on it again!

Attachments

• florence-s.jpg
    florence-s.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 420

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Basil Fawlty said:
Yes I'm really positive that we'll get the play-offs now.

Kev :ohmy: :ohmy:.

When I suggested that at the start of the season you asked me if I was on drugs.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Basil Fawlty said:
That was when we had Magoo in charge.

So you think it's possible under Wilkins. Well given our recent performances I have to agree.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here