Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off ticket purchased

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Got mine. In and out. Just as I like it.

robynsdad

Jan 29, 2012
Saw this thread tried to get on and can't get on due to high level of demand! I thoight it was 10am

Hang in there, the system waits until there is a session and then connects you, worked fine for me but took about ten minutes. I also got an initial 'not available' for selected seats, but guess someone else was after them, when I tried some others it worked fine. Keep trying, i think if you have the loyalty points you'll get a seat!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
lucky you....I cant get the damn site to accept my bloody password...and it wont bloody email my password.

its all bollocks

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
Got onto the site without too much waiting. I only have 65 points, but I do have a 2013/14 ST, so I should be able to purchase, but apparently there is a bug so I can't. The website says that in my situation I should ring the ticket office. I did, but they won't sell me a ticket until tomorrow.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
"Season ticket holders should select 'Add My Reserved Seat'."

That's all well and good, but I can't seem to find that option anywhere

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i am trying to get someone to look at my password issue and when i phone the ticket number, whichever option i take, it says "this number is busy" and then cuts me off

FFS

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
got it now

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Booked, although the email confirmation coming with a warning from Outlook/hotmail.com saying that this sender has failed their fraud detection check is a little concerning.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If Forest finish 5th it will change to Sunday 12th, as Forest will have to play the first leg in Nottingham on the Thursday night.

Being too lazy to look this up: why?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here