Attachments

• 0,,10327~362206,00.jpg
    0,,10327~362206,00.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 659

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'll pay a fiver. £8 would be taking it too far.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Charlies Shinpad said:
They were charging £8.00 for Cup Final programmes on Saturday.:nono:

£8-50 in fact. I was given a copy of it yesterday. Nice big glossy A4 magazine-style thing, but £8-50? They're having a laugh!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Incidently the Programme is being printed in GOSBTS, Southwick to be precise :clap:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Cadiz Seagull said:
Why is it Bristol City v Brighton and Hove Albion - I thought it was the other way round ?alhabetic order?
Or am I clutching at straws here ???

I believe it goes on where you finished in the league, but thats not official (well it might be but I dont know for certain)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Cadiz Seagull said:
Why is it Bristol City v Brighton and Hove Albion - I thought it was the other way round ?alhabetic order?
Or am I clutching at straws here ???

You are right! (about alphabetic order)

maybe because Bristol ended up higher than us?

Don't know really.

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Lammy said:
Personally I think £5 is taking the piss!

couldnt agree more Lammy . . . .people will buy it as a momento, spend 3 minutes reading what little content there is, then keep it for 6 months before throwing it away or trying to palm it off on Ebay !!!

why not give the fiver to the buy a player fund or chariddee or something and spent a quid on a fanzine

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its only the price of two normal programmes - a fiver isn't bad for a thick, glossy A4 production, and it is a good momento of the day...I've seen Cup Final and England programmes knocking around for nearer a tenner, so £5 ain't bad in my book.

Inevitably there will be loads of adverts in it as well, but I'm not going to pre-judge it as a rip-off before I see the content. Might have a flick through one tomorrow in the shop, and unless it really is absolute pony, I'll almost certainly buy one.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
will def get one , these programmes will be like golddust

plus i've got the notts county one so...

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Lammy you tight fucker.
Got mine from the shop, its actually quite good with only a few adverts in it. Good articles from players, opposition managers and players in Division 2. Was going to get mine signed by Leon Knight but he was having a heated discussion with the bird behind the counter as to why he wasnt allowed to take her daughter out despite her saying on more than one occasion that she doesnt even have a daughter!!

poke

Oct 19, 2003
i'm gonna buy mine tomorrow that way i wont ruin it by getting wicked blues spilt on it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here