Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play-Off Attendances.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
While the league play-offs haven’t begun yet, the non league ones are in full swing.

Conference
Exeter v Oxford – 8,659
Morecambe v York - 6,660

Conference North
Kettering v Farsley Celtic – 2,033
Workington v Hinckley United – 1,519

Conference South
Braintree v Havant & W – 1,539
Salisbury v Bishop’s Stortford – 1,920

Ryman League (Play-off final)
Bromley v Billericay – 1,400

Unibond League (Play-off final)
Witton Albion v AFC Telford – 2,281

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
8659 in the conference?

We haven't come close to that at Withdean this year!*

*except against Nottingham Forest.

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Withdean Wanderer said:
8659 in the conference?

We haven't come close to that at Withdean this year!*

*except against Nottingham Forest.

Until Leeds come to town next season, there wont be a spare seat in the house for your cup final :p

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
leeds are back where they belong,a small time team from a small time county.even your glory days were due to a haggis munching manager and a bunch of sweatys.
its grim oop north,so grim all the yorkshite boys cant wait to get the f*** out and head down south

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
our cup final? so who does the 5 worst team in yokshite look forward to playing?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
who me? said:
leeds are back where they belong,a small time team from a small time county.even your glory days were due to a haggis munching manager and a bunch of sweatys.
its grim oop north,so grim all the yorkshite boys cant wait to get the f*** out and head down south

Errr I'm not a Leeds apologist but are you talking about Revie (from Sunderland with 5 England caps) and the team that had Welsh, Irish and England internationals in it as well as Sweaties?

Oct 25, 2003
Exiled in Exeter said:

Unibond League (Play-off final)
Witton Albion v AFC Telford – 2,281

i saw gateshead DESTROY witton albion the other week

they were really, REALLY poor, apart from one striker who looked handy

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
who me? said:
leeds are back where they belong,a small time team from a small time county...
It could even be funnier than that. Now I haven't joined in with this all this anti-Leeds stuff on the grounds I couldn't give a toss about them one way or the other - but if Farsley Celtic win promotion to the Conference there will only be one divison between them and Leeds.

Just think. Leeds United never were the best team in Europe. They were never really the best team in England and they haven't been the best team in Yorkshire for some time now. Soon they won't even be the best team in Leeds itself!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Oxford certainly do have the potential, their three sided ground currently holds just over 12k, that would rise to 16k plus if they built a stand on the fourth side. I reckon that the capacity could rise to something like 22/23k if they then filled in the corners, it really is a big ground, far bigger than the likes of Cheltenham/Northampton where we have recently played. Their average attendance for the season must be something like 6.5k, and as someone pointed out, they did get over 11k on Boxing Day...reckon they should get a sell out for the second leg against Exeter.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
And Worthing are now in talks with the people that built the Kassam stadium about the possibility of housing being built on Woodside Road and a new ground on the otuskirts of Town at Titnore Lane.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here