Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play for your club - English Alliance

NationalTiger

Apr 3, 2007
Hello Brighton lads!

I see you play the most addictive football game on the internet like us in Hull, PLAY FOR YOUR CLUB.

On your good weeks you can make Europe I see and that is quite commendable. At Hull City, we've got a few 'hardcore big hitters' who can usually do the same for us and we have set up a PFYC forum to discuss plans and tactics.

Why did we do it? Well, we got fugged off watching German and French teams rip us to bits every week in the Euro Cup after a hard week qualifying for Europe. Over time, we have been accumulating 'allies' to help us. In return, we offer to help their clubs when required. We have built up a tidy unit and have successfully reached the Quarter Finals of Europe three times out of the last four weeks. Yet, we need to be stronger.

All we want is to bring the European Cup back to England. It's been over two years since we've had an English winner. Frankly, that's rubbish and we are sick of being seen as a soft touch by the bully boys Germany and France.

So, will you help us? We have Chelsea and Chester in our 'English Alliance' and we do our bit to help them in the league. In Europe, if all 3 teams qualify, we look after each other. We all support the last team standing.

We would like to offer you the same help. We would like you to join us in the 'English Alliance'. We have gained good friends in Belgium who are positive and supportive in our quest. Loyal high scoring players who just enjoy playing the game.

Please take time to view the 'English Alliance - forum' on the link. This is for YOU. If you like what you read, please register and pledge your allegiance, so to speak.

Good luck and thanks for reading. I hope we can become allies in the future.

Regards,

Ian - Hull City

http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=959&p=16&style=1&mid=0&forumId=6732

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Good thinking.
I'll throw in my efforts, for what it's worth.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
top geekery :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here