Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Platini spot on

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
\"We\'re very concerned about the quality of the competition and the damage this could cause,\" added Kurth.
Concerned about the QUALITY of the competition ? Do me a favour. If G14 were genuinly concerned with the quality of the competition, they wouldn;t be letting 2nd, 3rd and 4th place also-rans compete in it.

Concerned, my left bollock. The only thing G14 are concerned with is maintaining their own little carve-up amongst the elite, so the same clubs can keep their snouts buried in the TROUGH year in, year out. People like Kurth must think we;re all f***ing stupid or something.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
The whole tournament is at odds with itself. For me it should the the Champions, and only the Champions of each league who enter, together with the current holders of the title. The rest should be in the UEFA cup/league thing.

Quite so,and a drum I have beaten on here many times.This was pretty much the format of the old European Cup.Further,the thing should be a knockout from the start with no seedings.

A further benefit would be that certain managers would not be banging on eternally about fixture congestion,and clubs would actually try to win the FA cup and the League cup.

But,as constantly observed,there would be little money generated,so it will never happen.

Still,as the Albion will probably not qualify in my lifetime,I really don't give two hoots.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here