Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plans for New Year's Eve

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Wait till you have 4 children

£38 - that just about pays for the babysitter to pick up the phone, let alone get them into your house.

It'll be a quiet night slowly getting bolloxed with Mrs Hiney followed by two hours of trying to calm the children down when the whole world lets off a load of f***ing FIREWORKS at midnight.

New Years Eve - I f***ing love it me

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Was going to get a cottage in Dorset or summat and have a party down there (great fun), but it's fallen through. So don't know what doing. Maybe some Vigirlo-style gatecrashing is in order :drink:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
The local pub changes hands on the 3rd January. So I'm expecting a degree of spiritous anarchy of the "Closing Down - Everything Must Go" variety on NYE.

Last edited:

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
MYOB said:
THIRTY EIGHT quid?

If I'm lucky I'll be DJ'ing somewhere interesting. If I'm not lucky I'll be DJ'ing down the bogs. Considering its the busiest night of the year, I'll be DJ'ing somewhere :lolol:

(note: I'm not a DJ like FBS is a DJ. I play records and act like a tit in a box a few feet off the floor. Like most nightclub DJ's actually)

Crikey, I wish I had known that you do DJ'ing. .:eek: :eek: :eek:

I was loooking for one for my son's 21st party at the beginning of January. Finally got one last week

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
eastlondonseagull said:
Was going to get a cottage in Dorset or summat and have a party down there (great fun), but it's fallen through. So don't know what doing. Maybe some Vigirlo-style gatecrashing is in order :drink:

that could be arranged!!
:p

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Shegull said:
Crikey, I wish I had known that you do DJ'ing. .:eek: :eek: :eek:

I was loooking for one for my son's 21st party at the beginning of January. Finally got one last week

I'm kinda crap. 21st's I've done though - though I've only done it down De Country where anything that sounds vaguely like a dance track is thought of as exotic and you have to play Celebrations by Cliff Richard at least twice, and that "I've had the time of my life" song off Dirty Dancing usually gets trawled out if the family start showing embarrasing videos of their kids youth, and so on....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Benn invited to a party and now invited to another one.

Like buses but will go to the first invite.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
work until 6 so-
staying at home , drinking loads and watching DVDs ( while going for the first NSC post of 2005) and then an early night , QPR in the morning innit :)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I am working on New Years' Eve, so no party for me...

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Will be two days into climbing Mt Kilimanjaro..
First time in *mumbles, loses count after the fingers run out* years that no :drink: or :smokin: will be done... :ohmy:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
kinkygerbil said:
E V E N T

I think I agree with you Kinky. Danny Seagull and his Mate will be there as well. Better get the ticket tomorrow before they go up in price.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Rowdey said:
Will be two days into climbing Mt Kilimanjaro..
First time in *mumbles, loses count after the fingers run out* years that no :drink: or :smokin: will be done... :ohmy:

whats that in English?

ps:It's his honeymoon everyone!:clap:
pps: (She's top-drawer)(he's ugly as sin)(how? ? ?)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
apparently im going on a pub crawl 'race' which biscuit has organised. a set lap around rottingdean pubs then a sprint to saltdean. genious :lolol: :shootself

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Downloaded Penguin said:
I think I agree with you Kinky. Danny Seagull and his Mate will be there as well. Better get the ticket tomorrow before they go up in price.

i cant be arsed with overpriced places the event may be shite but its cheap

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here