Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Planning to increase the capacity already?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
30,500 yes please

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'd warn against this, given the complete lack of demand I've seen so far for tickets, Donny hardly sold out fast did it?

Maybe put in the application, but don't act on it until we need it, i.e. get promotion.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
I heard from a reliable source last week that the club have been told OTR by council it will be approved

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
I'd warn against this, given the complete lack of demand I've seen so far for tickets, Donny hardly sold out fast did it?

Maybe put in the application, but don't act on it until we need it, i.e. get promotion.

The money needs to be spent as soon as possible due to future effect of UEFA "Financial Fair Play" rules or UEFAs "protect the existing cartel" as it should be called.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand

What the hell are you talking about......17,000 season tickets sold...Donny game IS SOLD OUT...and most games are going to be near capacity . Smell the coffee.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

I reckon we could fill the ground for a big cup tie or if we were pushing for promotion/in the playoffs, certainly when promoted.

Why not get it done and dusted and worry about whether we are going to fill it at a later date?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm all for claw-ring back our lost generation of support whilst we ride this wave,my only 1 real concern is transport,after all would we not have to cater for 5,000 away fans if we go to 30k?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

I think a lot of people thought they'd have no chance of getting one, so didn't even try at first, plus the ticket site can be a bit temprmental too! I'm sure it'll get sorted though.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
I'm all for claw-ring back our lost generation of support whilst we ride this wave,my only 1 real concern is transport,after all would we not have to cater for 5,000 away fans if we go to 30k?

No such rule. Some PL clubs give miserly away section. Albion's 2,550 is generous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here