Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Planning Application page36 of todays Argus

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

..........sorry at work not able to scan in anyway it mentions what I think is Pende also an application for a bus and coach interchange and the widening of the B2123 as well as everything we all already know............all systems go then.

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Application for what?

D

Deleted User X18H

oh er Spurs tickets......... ok the reopening of the Public inquiry in realtion to the planning application in respect of the proposed community stadium village way north, Brighton.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I was interested to read that. It suggests that " the land North of Shoreham Airport" and The Cement Works, Upper Beeding, are proposed by "third parties"

Are Falmer DC regarded as a 3rd Party?

Also one minor point that I assume LB can answer, but I note that the application to improve the roads etc have been put to Lewes DC...if they reject the application which i assume they will as the hate us, where does that leave us?

D

Deleted User X18H

I read there were delays at Portsalde this morning Dave or so it said on the South Central liesite.......... I mean website

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Oh, so it's just a republication of the original stuff ready for the re-opening. For a minute there I thought you were saying that there was an application for Pende. I thought Perseus was starting his own planning application.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No actually the train arrived at London Bridge at 8:21!!! The first time since Stephenson's Rocket that the fugger actually arrived on schedule...I am still in shock

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
dave the gaffer said:
No actually the train arrived at London Bridge at 8:21!!! The first time since Stephenson's Rocket that the fugger actually arrived on schedule...I am still in shock

BLOODY HELL - thats amazing!! best go and buy a lottery ticket Dave!!

Tedebear (Still in PJ's at home with a snotty nose :( and very glad I don't catch the train anymore :lol: )

Falmer Parish Council are, indeed, a "third party".

Just like the Lib Dems - a pain in the butt.

Haven't seen the Argus, so this is off the top of my head ...

My guess is that this is a Public Notice, placed in the Argus, by Brighton & Hove City Council, informing the public that there is a Public Inquiry opening in February and that it is about planning applications that were submitted ages ago to the City Council (for a stadium etc) and Lewes District Council (for road alterations etc).

Since Prescott has already called the Applications in (which he did years ago), neither B&HCC nor LDC have a say, other than as parties to the Inquiry.

Does the Notice invite people to send comments in? Who to? The Planning Inspectorate?

If my guess is wrong, and it's a different Public Notice, ignore this.

D

Deleted User X18H

Wow is that the 7.20 ish from Hove that I sometimes get as the
8.09 form East Croyscum (changing from the 7.17 Brighton - Victoria before anybody starts.) well done South Central an ontime service, I will reinstate Charles Horton onto my Christmas card list.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
hove born&bred said:
Wow is that the 7.20 ish from Hove that I sometimes get as the
8.09 form East Croyscum (changing from the 7.17 Brighton - Victoria before anybody starts.) well done South Central an ontime service, I will reinstate Charles Horton onto my Christmas card list.

018.jpg

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Sorry guys but can't you PM this shit. I'm sure no one else really cares.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ranglo..f*** off you chav

:lolol: :lolol:

Ed...It is a public notice only....1/4 page job

BTW What about the Road stuff being considered by LDC ?

dave the gaffer said:
What does the Public Notice say?

The Albion's original planning application includes the coach park, improvements to Village Way and new junction arrangements with the B2123 at Falmer. All of these proposals are in Lewes District.

If the Public Notice is about these, then that's the explanation.

If the Public Notice is about "something else", then I can't comment until someone says what the wording is.

** If the Notice IS about "something else", then I might be able to comment **
[he says, mysteriously]

???

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
dave the gaffer said:
Ranglo..f*** off you chav

:lolol: :lolol:

Ed...It is a public notice only....1/4 page job

Just thought it would be nice to talk about the planning application in the thread title rather than whether or not your train was on time :). Any more abuse like that and I'll be posting a farewell thread.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
dave the gaffer said:

i was equally shocked. that is the first time in almost 18 months that it's arrived on time. normally, if it looks like being on time they park outside london bridge for 10 mins...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ED:

"Part 2

Partial widening of Village Way and formation of new roundabout at entrance to University of Brighton Campus entrance. ( Proposals include alteration to the junction with Falmer Road, which is being considered by Lewes district Council)

B&H City Council Ref: BH2003/02449/FP
Planning Inspectorate ref: APP/Q1445/v/03/1124634
Application by B&HA FC

Thanks Dave.

That is the revised proposal that was introduced by the Albion in the middle of the last Inquiry. Technically speaking, it is "being considered by Lewes District Council". However, it was referred to the earlier Inquiry and is therefore within the scope of the resumed Inquiry.

There is nothing new in this.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ah right...however my original point was, if they reject it, what happens then?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
dave the gaffer said:
ah right...however my original point was, if they reject it, what happens then?

We will need to buy 4x4s to access the stadium...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here