Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] PL matches 28/2 - 1/3

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh FFS! 3-0 now. Lousy result for us. All the crap teams below us catching up. And Arse fans will still be banging on about the f**in' invincibles. Someone pass me another beer!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well done Watford - you deserve the 3-0 though it pains me. The Hornets have qualities that our wish washy squad doesn’t have in bundles.

Think of the confidence this is going to give them in the run in....

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
This is the difference right here. This. We just don't seem capable of producing these types of performance. Even the times we have taken points off the big teams it's been because they were shit at the time. I can't remember the last time we even troubled a big team who were in any sort of form.

This could be the weekend lads. Come May, this could be the weekend when it all changed.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Generally find football goes in cycles. At the moment teams in the PL are going back to more power pace and strength rather than technical ability as it’s working. Just at a time we have gone to try play a technical game. Also they all have goal scorers

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You have to laugh.

Months of losses and draws, playing sol called rivals at the Amex, beating just Bmuff.

Playing a half-baked team at home to Massive, getting outclassed by a Championship outfit, then being crap in the subsequent PL games.
Yes, throwing the cup matches was never going to install a losing mentality into the team, was it? How foolish were some of us to suggest keeping a winning habit and a good cup run was better than giving some players a rest.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yes, throwing the cup matches was never going to install a losing mentality into the team, was it? How foolish were some of us to suggest keeping a winning habit and a good cup run was better than giving some players a rest.

But with Potter that’s irrelevant as he keeps ****ing tinkering anyway so there’s never a consistency to the team. Often with no reasoning behind, well not obvious to me anyway. Not using Alzate for instance.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
But with Potter that’s irrelevant as he keeps ****ing tinkering anyway so there’s never a consistency to the team. Often with no reasoning behind, well not obvious to me anyway. Not using Alzate for instance.
Not irrelevant at all. Winning is a habit. So is losing - a habit we well and truly acquired in the cups.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Out for dinner with the wife in a min, she’s going to leave me isnt she!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Food poisoning a certainty, red wine tipped over her best clobber by the waiter and car nicked from the car park.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Fantastic seeing Liverpool destroyed, just a shame it was a relegation rival that did it. I bloody hope GP was watching that because if we had half of Watford’s fighting spirit we might be okay.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Not irrelevant at all. Winning is a habit. So is losing - a habit we well and truly acquired in the cups.

Yes but the way Tinker operates is becomes irrelevant.

Someone can play a blinder, score and then disappears from not just the team but the squad

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Fantastic seeing Liverpool destroyed, just a shame it was a relegation rival that did it. I bloody hope GP was watching that because if we had half of Watford’s fighting spirit we might be okay.

Hughes, Doucoure, Pereyra, Capoue are far better players than we possess.

Once they got rid of the 2 questionable managers, Watford have been finding their true form.

A better team than Championship bound Albion, who haven’t won in months.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Today has been a disaster. I've said before, the third quarter of a season is the barometer quarter. Our form is fukken depressing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here