Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pity Kazenga is making front page news rather than back page in the Argus [Merged]

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It was an iPhone. I can't believe what he's done if I'm honest, and deserves all he gets.

Ahh, I see. That does put a different complexion on things. What on earth was he thinking ?

An example needs to be made here. It was an iPhone this time, it could easily be an iPad next time, or god forbid even a mac. Much as I love seeing Kaz bombing down the wing, a message must be sent that this kind of behaviour is simply not tolerable in our society today.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Am I the only person here who is so irresponsible that he finds the notion of chaotic Kazenga dropping a bird's £500 mobile down a drain to have an underlying comedic quality, like Mario setting his house on fire with fireworks? As Easy 10 says, if he'd stuffed someone's MacPro down the grating that really would be serious.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
He wasn't in a lift with her was he?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I hear Google put him up to it (good lad Kaz :thumbsup: :D :D)

(for legal reasons, that was a joke, honest :D)

Last edited:

Jan 12, 2012
Sadly this is a problem with lots of young players, too much money, and think they can get away with anything. Clubs need to remind them of their responsibilities ,being professional footballers and in the public eye

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Poor Siri. RIP.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
He must be earning a fair few grand a week, couldnt he just give her a new one? Can't believe this is going to the magistrates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here