Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pity Kazenga is making front page news rather than back page in the Argus [Merged]

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Naylor just said pity he is on the front page of the Argus, rather than back page. I know he was charged with affray but thought the court date was November? Any clues

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Pity Kazenga is making front page news rather than back page in the Argus

....................Tweet from Andy Naylor

Anyone local able to expand/enlighten?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
He allegedly smashed somebody's phone at christmas and is being done for criminal damage. He is turning into the lower-league Balotelli!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Sorry Springal - got interrupted and by the time I pressed "send" you were first on the scene :lol:

I've asked mods to merge threads

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Broke some womans phone and off to court for it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He smashed somebody's phone at christmas and is being done for criminal damage. He is turning into the lower-league Balotelli!

Great, so court appearance in November for affray, now criminal damage.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The affray case is seperate. This new charge is related to him allegedly having some argy bargy with a girl last Xmas eve in Brighton and smashing up and/or chucking her iPhone down a drain.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Maybe signing Henderson would not be a good idea - we will soon be spending more time in court than on the pitch :(

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I'm now high profile lawyer, but can't he just buy her a new phone and give her a couple of quid?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is this what happens when somebody can't be bothered to sort out mobile phone insurance ?

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Apparently she had a Glad All Over ringtone! KAZENGA SMASH!!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Without knowing the full story its hard to judge, but on the face of it, its quite unbelievable that this has ended up in court over a PHONE ffs. If he'd gone and twatted her then fair enough, but shit the bed, a court case over a mobile phone ?

Unreal.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Argus;

The full charge reads that on December 24, "without lawful excuse", he destroyed an iPhone worth £429 "intending to destroy or damage such property or being reckless as to whether such property would be destroyed or damaged".

Due at Brighton Magistrates Court this coming Tuesday.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Without knowing the full story its hard to judge, but on the face of it, its quite unbelievable that this has ended up in court over a PHONE ffs. If he'd gone and twatted her then fair enough, but shit the bed, a court case over a mobile phone ?

Unreal.

It was an iPhone. I can't believe what he's done if I'm honest, and deserves all he gets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here