Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pitchside pics - Albion v Borough

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'll have links from two more of the official photographers in the next day or two.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Good way to spend a rainy afternoon looking at them. Is that Nicky Forster sitting in front of Kerry Mayo in pic 84? If so good to see him there!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good way to spend a rainy afternoon looking at them. Is that Nicky Forster sitting in front of Kerry Mayo in pic 84? If so good to see him there!

Yes Forster was there with Jake. He was catching up with Charlie etc.

Also great to see Calde shaking every players hand as they went down the tunnel after warm up. Top bloke.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You may spot Gus in one or two of those pics sitting in the seats behind the dugouts. I was just down and across from him, shouting distance, but I didn't shout at him.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Terry just told me his visit hits have gone through the roof!! :lolol:

nipponseagull

Apr 17, 2011
players names on shirts

Very nice pics. Being an expat I need lots of pictures!
One question though - looking at the back of the shirts, where is the space for player names ? Donatello / seagulls takes up all the space! would love someone who has a shirt to post a picture of the back for me! please !!

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Brilliant Photos thanks so much for posting.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I did post this at stupid o'clock so if anyone wanted to see the third batch of pics but missed this sliding down the board... just a little bounce.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here