Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pitch & Putt

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
tommy boy said:
yep- and the hole that is so close to the road, that in your mind you KNOW you will hook it head on into traffic

its IMPOSSIBLE not to

Ah yes, ive played there. Not as good as Brooklands though! I got very very close to going in to traffic aged about 14.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
played golf at rottingdean yesterday.

1 person hit it into the road.

BUT my golfing day was complete when i pulled off a happy gilmour which landed 3 feet from the longest hold on the course. :bowdown:

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Bad Ash said:
With a 7 iron you'd overhit pretty much any pich and putt hole on any course. That's the idea...

That's what i was gonna say! I'm no expert but when i piss around at Rottingdean i usually just take a 9 or a wedge, i'd be constantly belting a 7 past the hole! ;)

dingle

Banned
Sep 4, 2006
supaseagull said:
Sod pitch & put...Go to Benfield golf course...its a 9 hole par 3 average course and it's great for beginners! It also means you can get down to the Hangleton Manor for a swift pint without wasting too much time!!!!

if it is a par three average, surely every hole is a par three and iit would be easier to just state that! otherwise if there is a par 4 on the course it would be a par 3.111111 or somethng stupid unless of course you are talking about median or mode averages

dingle

Banned
Sep 4, 2006
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
played golf at rottingdean yesterday.

1 person hit it into the road.

BUT my golfing day was complete when i pulled off a happy gilmour which landed 3 feet from the longest hold on the course. :bowdown:

:clap:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
tommy boy said:
rottingdean is the best, probably on earth

that is a complete fact
FACT FACT FACT - it's FACTING brilliant

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What is a "happy gilmour"?