Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pitch inspection 4.30

sexton

Dec 6, 2010
Slightly off topic, but I was flicking through a man utd forum and that mick the red has about 8k posts on it, not bad for someone who has turned there back on the club?

Like very many of us at FC the only thing Mick's withdrawn is his financial support for MUFC. Doesnt make him or the rest of us any less interested in the club.

But it's been done to death for 5 1/2 years and those who want to get it will and those who don't won't so I'll leave it there.

PalG

Nov 22, 2010
It should be alright, the only reason i reckon it'll be off is due to safety reasons around the ground.

PalG

Nov 22, 2010
Like very many of us at FC the only thing Mick's withdrawn is his financial support for MUFC. Doesnt make him or the rest of us any less interested in the club.

But it's been done to death for 5 1/2 years and those who want to get it will and those who don't won't so I'll leave it there.

Back on to the original topic, Can you see the game being on ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just a routine cursory check by the ref I'd have thought. The groundsmen there would already know themselves well before 4.30 if the pitch was no good.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Slightly off topic and may have been answered elsewhere but I havent seen it why did they wear that tatty cheap looking red and white kit at Withdean I thought they wre supposded to be into green and yellow

Tom V

Nov 19, 2010
Slightly off topic and may have been answered elsewhere but I havent seen it why did they wear that tatty cheap looking red and white kit at Withdean I thought they wre supposded to be into green and yellow

I cant talk for all of our fans but i know that alot are actually against the green and YELLOW campaign and dismiss it as a useless exercise because the only real protest is boycott

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Confirms what your songs at Withdean (and elsewhere) suggest-you're all still ManUre.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester

you got your wires crossed, but understandably.

green and gold is the MUFC anti-glazer thing, don't think it's so big for FC United.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here