Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pitch Inspection 1.30pm

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Surely they will not make the same mistake as last year and give a definite "It's on" this early.

They are bound to say it's ok at the moment but they will check again later.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I should be bothered to read. I found it.

The pitch has been covered this week and Albion are confident the game will go ahead, although it is subject to a precautionary 1.30pm inspection before MK Dons travel.

Do they have their own coach, or did they steal it from another club?? :annoyed:

Attachments

• eddie newton.jpg
    eddie newton.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 273
  • ade mafe.jpg
    ade mafe.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 277

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
No reason why it shouldn't be on , is there?

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
No reason why it shouldn't be on , is there?

I don't see why it would be called of from here?

I'm in BN2 and it's only cold because of the wind factor. Other than thant it's actually fairly mild for December. Nowhere NEAR as cold as the day/night of the Gillingham game that got called off last season.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
saw the MK Dons coach going along London Road heading towards Withdean way about three quarters on an hour ago

so either they are getting there bloody early or heading home ?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
saw the MK Dons coach going along London Road heading towards Withdean way about three quarters on an hour ago

so either they are getting there bloody early or heading home ?

That'll be one that they've prob's just robbed from Madeira Drive (allegedly) & it's on way to pick up their fake players. Did it have a piece of A4 paper blu-tacked to the windscreen: with the words 'MK Dons' written in crayon?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
That's strange, the Argus said they wouldn't leave MK until the results of the 1:30 pitch inspection!

:shrug: dunno what to make of that really , just know I saw a "official MK Dons team coach" with the badge (which looks SHIT I hasten to add) heading towards the Withdean earlier then I'm guessing teams normally get to grounds

I could very well be wrong and perhaps they have a couple and it's just staff and co ... but as to why they were coming in a roundabout way I have no idea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here