Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pitch Inspection 1.30pm

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Dont give me that bollocks :(, im up for tonight.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
It;s not bollocks, its a health and safety issue.
You'd be the first to complain if you slipped on your arse and then blamed the club.

It is bollocks. If I go A over T its my fault for not being careful. Trouble is the club and everyine has to worry about this sort of nonsense these days.

My mate was one of the Fulham fans who drove to Middlesbrough only to drive back with the game postponed because it was icy OUTSIDE the ground.

That is unquestionably BOLLOCKS. Is there any chance they will close Churchill Square or Western Road tomorrow if its icy? No of course not.

D

Deleted User X18H

It is bollocks. If I go A over T its my fault for not being careful. Trouble is the club and everyine has to worry about this sort of nonsense these days.

My mate was one of the Fulham fans who drove to Middlesbrough only to drive back with the game postponed because it was icy OUTSIDE the ground.

That is unquestionably BOLLOCKS. Is there any chance they will close Churchill Square or Western Road tomorrow if its icy? No of course not.

They closed Bejam in Churchill Sq in 1978 cos it was icy outside!!! ...........................or was that inside?? Anyway the racing is on so who cares!!!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
It;s not bollocks, its a health and safety issue.
You'd be the first to complain if you slipped on your arse and then blamed the club.

Figure of speech, sweetheart.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
i hope it's off - only because i'm not well and i could go if its played another day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here