Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pitbulls

On a pure breed by breed basis there isn't one more naturally prone to attack than another.

Quite simply isn't the case.

But different breeds have obvious differences in strength. So you are more likely to survive a poodle attack than a pitbull attack.

Added to that, you have the idiot factor. They tend to go for the stronger breeds and don't have a clue how to train ANY breed of dog.

The only reason the phrase "dangerous dogs" exists, is because of dangerous owners.

Quite simply you wouldn't let a 5 year old drive a Ferrari, but you'd probably let them have a go on a skateboard.

I sympathise because I have exactly the same problem round here.

When we were down Cornwall we noticed how beautiful the dogs were and looked after by - nice adults.

Back to Hackney - nasty dogs pulling along ugly people.

Why the Govt cannot legislate that all dogs out in the open must have mussles on them, no mussell it will put down.

Immediately, the menace wil have gone and it won't matter whether its a poodle, pit or staff.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
What, you're not brave enough to take the little twat on? Just make sure it's not expecting the first kick, and get it right. It should be drousy enough after that just to finish it off. :clap2:

Of course, the legal rammifications might not make this a worth while plan, but if you're worried about your kids...
i cant believe your serious mate ! if the thing attacked my kids i would obviously take it on , barring that i would run a mile before i got involved with it, enraged pitbulls have been known to still hang onto people after being smashed on the head with sledgehammers!

Whist in Annecy a couple of years ago, the French had some serious dogs, as hard loing and wide as Pits but about 3 ft high.

i cant believe your serious mate ! if the thing attacked my kids i would obviously take it on , barring that i would run a mile before i got involved with it, enraged pitbulls have been known to still hang onto people after being smashed on the head with sledgehammers!

Whilst a love of animals - in the non farmer sense - a nice bit of poisoned meat could be handy.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Whilst a love of animals - in the non farmer sense - a nice bit of poisoned meat could be handy.

You've been reading too many Enid Blyton books :)

"Golly, Dick! Someone's poisoned poor old Timmy the dog! I expect it was one of the gypsies"

You've been reading too many Enid Blyton books :)

"Golly, Dick! Someone's poisoned poor old Timmy the dog! I expect it was one of the gypsies"

Good idea, Bushy ask one of your local gypo's to "nick" the hound.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Now searching YouTube to find the Comic Strip clip of Five Go Mad In Dorset now where one of the local ruffians poisons Timmy...just for advice, like...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
i live i clapham junction , the nearest gypos are down the road in norwood/croydon !

Are they like this one? :lolol:

[yt]lXOzu8kNewA[/yt]

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
it gets blocked by wrk, whats the picture ?

A clip from Five Go Mad In Dorset, with Robbie Coltrane as the mysterious gypsy.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Kick it in the bollocks. If it rips your leg off, pitbull. If it rolls over and looks like it wants you to rub it's tummy, staffy.

Actually, best to send a Palace fan to test this theory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here