Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pissing on palace

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Not too bad you filthy dirty low life belly dragging scummer.

You?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Not A Fake Gerbil said:

They're just gay and sad. You often see the sticker with the Man Utd fan pissing on a pile of shirts, Chelsea, Liverpool, etc., in cars driven round here. Proper plastic fan who thinks all his fellow fans are driving round Manchester with them in their cars. However, he's never been to Manchester so he wouldn't know.

plymouth nige

plymouth nige
Oct 21, 2003
plymouth
They're just gay and sad. You often see the sticker with the Man Utd fan pissing on a pile of shirts, Chelsea, Liverpool, etc., in cars driven round here. Proper plastic fan who thinks all his fellow fans are driving round Manchester with them in their cars. However, he's never been to Manchester so he wouldn't know.

_________

So true - and anyway I would'nt piss on Palace if they were on fire!
wcnige

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Timbo said:

So I must be gay and sad then driving around Sussex and Surrey with one of them in my car.
I'll take it out later because I don't want any Palace fans I might see in Croydon getting the wrong impression.

thanks for clearing that up for me

:thumbsup:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Not A Fake Gerbil said:
So I must be gay and sad then driving around Sussex and Surrey with one of them in my car.
I'll take it out later because I don't want any Palace fans I might see in Croydon getting the wrong impression.

thanks for clearing that up for me

:thumbsup:

When did you start being sad?

:p

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Saw one in Brighton today of Chelsea pissing on an Arsenal shirt. Now that really is frickin ridiculous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here