Brighton
Downloaded Penguin said:
Sylvester McCoy as Jack Sparrow??!

I reckon that would be brilliant!!

McCoy is appearing in that new tiswas reunion show soon that i want to see

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am see a lot of dissapointing films recently they few short of expectations, Pirates 3 was the reverse and had merit as a film because of the superlative battle scenes and realisation of the Ships, costume design and cinematography alone, credit where its due.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I saw it monday. Have to go along with what US said.

Much much better than the 2nd one it has to be said.

But still a bum numbing length.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Also numb bums all round today! Loved the film, much better than 2 - maybe also the original - they packed ALL the storylines and finales into this one. The kids were brilliant - three and a half hours in their seats and they behaved so well. I think about half an hour could have been cut from it (the slow bits) but will enjoy watching it on dvd where I can pause it and have a bit of a break! lol!

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Twas OKAY but was highly confusing, and would think that if you were a little nipper it would be highly boring.

Fight scenes were good though but very far fetched.

Did anyone stay right untill the end of the credits to watch the final scene of the film? was a flipping long wait (especially as it was 11:20pm that the film originally finished) but was kinda worth it :)

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
It was far too long for my liking, which is unfortunate because I enjoyed it until the last hour or so.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
thats odd as I thought the last hour was the most fun ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here