Votes: 6 3.5%

Votes: 5 2.9%

Votes: 4 2.3%

Votes: 15 8.7%

• Total voters

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
If it was an actual kit rather than a training top I'd probably buy it. Definitely if it wasn't Nike.

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
I would love to buy it; however, being the "slim fit" design means that its yet another item of apparel that will not fit me as well as it should.

And before people criticise, I have lost a lot of weight over the last 12 months and continue to do so; also, adidas shirts / sportswear fits perfectly well.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
You'll have to be quick if you want this as it will shortly be replaced with the Limited Edition Japan Tour Training top, swiftly followed by the first of the monthly training top changes that the club / Nike will release to try and separate fans from their hard earned cash.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Went on a tour of the training ground last week , I stumbled across the shirt and unfolded it and took a look at it , when I asked the tour guide if this is the new training shirt she replied it might be

Assuming the tour of the training ground was invite only or unofficial?

saying that, I I have no idea what you do professionally!

Would love a tour of Lancing having down the Amex probably too many times now

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Assuming the tour of the training ground was invite only or unofficial?

saying that, I I have no idea what you do professionally!

Would love a tour of Lancing having down the Amex probably too many times now
Invite and was lucky enough to be on it with Paul samah and it was the most amazing thing I’ve seen I got a tad emotional after the tour had finished about 2 hours loads of walking involved and stairs

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
We do, this will be the pre-season training kit. Then we will have a different one when the season starts and change again over the winter if last season is anything to go by.

Love this one, but the colour wouldn't suit me so I'm not buying it.

Well that makes a mockery out of us joining the Sports for Climate Action Framework - 'my albion my planet' or something. Greenwashing bullshit in all likelihood

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
Received mine today and am very pleased with it, haven’t seen the home shirt in person but reckon this is my favorite of the two.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here