Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pink Shirts

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
What's the obsession with guys wearing these?

Am I missing something :shrug:?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Yeah, I can understand women wearing them, because it's a women's shirt.

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
My mate now wears one of them shirts to every game home or away! I really dont understand why and what makes it even worse its that because its fitted for women it hardly fits him!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
nah to be honest , I kind've get it - it's the In thing apparently , it's style so I'm lead to believe - and many of NSCs finest can make it work well. (nearly wrote "pull it off' there - whoops)

it's not for me mind , too dark a skin complexion for such , however I back Giraffes cause for this one

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I understand what you are saying, but is it that people really like the shirt, or just jumping on the bandwaggon, because a lot of men have one?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I like that the shirt embraces our city's perceived culture... we're all gayboys at heart anyway apparently, why not don the pink and white stripes. I am hoping to have mine (And Dicker 18 on the back as an addtional little humerous quip) in time for a certain match in December. The parents already think I'm gay, the irony of wearing that shirt will be, frankly, comedic gold. Or, I'll look a complete twat, but meh.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I like that the shirt embraces our city's perceived culture... we're all gayboys at heart anyway apparently, why not don the pink and white stripes. I am hoping to have mine (And Dicker 18 on the back as an addtional little humerous quip) in time for a certain match in December. The parents already think I'm gay, the irony of wearing that shirt will be, frankly, comedic gold. Or, I'll look a complete twat, but meh.
Total bollocks.If you enjoy looking a twat and getting gay abuse then perhaps it's suited for muppets like yourself.You can see why your parents think like they do.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Total bollocks.If you enjoy looking a twat and getting gay abuse then perhaps it's suited for muppets like yourself.You can see why your parents think like they do.

Oh dear, my "closet penis worshipper who completely misses irony' alarm has just gone off.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
And my point collapses :lolol:

A lesson in how not to start posting after a heavy night.

Ps. I love Horatio - he was a hero and the Victory is magnificent *salutes*

What?

Last edited:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Well although Sussex are my team and i hope to be at Trent Bridge on Thursday,i do own and wear the pink Middlesex 20/Twenty top. Made not only by MKK,i paid £40 for of which £10 went to breact cancer research. Both myself and Mrs LBG have lost close friends to breast cancer. Yes i have had a few looks and they odd coment however on reading the back of the shirt those culprits soon shut-up. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• owais-pink-shirt-36973.jpg
    owais-pink-shirt-36973.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 223

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
fashionistas wear the pink and white shirt.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
nah to be honest , I kind've get it - it's the In thing apparently , it's style so I'm lead to believe - and many of NSCs finest can make it work well. (nearly wrote "pull it off' there - whoops)

it's not for me mind , too dark a skin complexion for such , however I back Giraffes cause for this one

Honestly, there is nothing stylish about pink shirts. Novelty value, fair enough.

But stylish or the IN thing? I would suggets it being the IN thing among the people I have seen wearing them would probably testify to them being the OPPOSITE of stylish...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here