Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pink shirts...

You SHOULD be wearing it NOT her.

I hope you are SPORTING it tomorrow :angry::angry::angry:

In the unlikely event that it arrives in time then she will be wearing it which is better for everyone concerned I promise you. Me trying to squeeze my gut into a size 8 fitted pink shirt is not something anyone should ever be exposed to. Although you looked simply DREAMY in yours at Brentford. :love:

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
Chappers I haven't and you're missing the point of the thread. I know other fans who've bought ALL of the current replica shirts including the pink one.
providing the club make money on them, all the time there are "fans who've bought ALL of the current replica shirts" then I hope they bring a new one out every week. Count me out though, my Sandtext one still works a treat.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Don't see what the fuss is about myself, nobody's holding a gun to yourself and making you buy them.

If you object to new shirts each year, buy one of the retro ones. They have the old Phoenix Brewery adidas-type one in the shop now, to go with the British Caledonian and even older ones.

If you don't want to spend the money at all....er....don't.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
I tend not to think of the Albion as being `value for money`. If I did, I would have stopped going years ago. Whenever I'm in the shop, I'm delighted to pay because any profits go into the club I love.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here