Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pinching myself.....

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
I'm an old timer (1974 first game) and have experienced the very highs (FA Cup Final (s)) and the very lows (Hereford) as have many of us. I find it almost unbelievable how fast the club has risen from League One relegation certainties to signing players like Bridge, Bruno and TK.

Am I alone in thinking that next season we have a strong chance of going up to the EPL? Vicente back (fit head and heart), strong experienced B2B midfielder and a big, mobile CF, we'll have quite a first XI with adequate cover in all positions.

If we can avoid the hamstring problem of the week this season and have a settled team, we really are in with a shout. Am I getting too carried away? Might be the heat....38C in New Jersey today.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Not the heat - keep the faith.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
You should take that new jersey off if you're feeling that hot.

Amazing times though agreed. It just does not seem real. Gus n Tone are doing the club proud

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
I came finally came round in hospital after surgery yesterday to find we had signed Bridge! To say the excitement and anaesthetic made me puke would be an understatement? Bloke next to me chuckled.....

I still feel there is more to come and if they are of the quality of the three previous signings that would put us on a sound footing for promotion. Good times ahead and hopefully with the signings coming early pre-season they can gel quickly!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I came finally came round in hospital after surgery yesterday to find we had signed Bridge! To say the excitement and anaesthetic made me puke would be an understatement? Bloke next to me chuckled.....

I still feel there is more to come and if they are of the quality of the three previous signings that would put us on a sound footing for promotion. Good times ahead and hopefully with the signings coming early pre-season they can gel quickly!

I am just getting over my Op
this should be a good season.
hope your recovery is going OK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here