Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pikeys within 1000 votes!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
This could explain why we're not getting anywhere!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Yeah, me too. It said 19,000 when I voted half an hour ago...

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
BarrelofFun said:
Shame we can't get more people doing it.

It is. When you think how many Albion fans there are (insert 'went to Cardiff' here for maximum cliche points), 19,000 is feeble after the amount of time this competition's been running.

Dunno what our daily total is, but it's probably the same 600 or so people voting every day. Which is 10% of your average Withers crowd, or less than 2% of the Millienium Stadium turnout.

I know not everyone has web access/knows about this competition/can be arsed, but that's poor.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
110 and closing :angry: :angry:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I suspect that fans from other clubs are registering friends and family so their daily vote equates to six or seven individual votes.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
We're gonna get caught by the pikeys................shit, that sounds painful:ohmy: :eek:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Is there no way the Mods could do a short mail shot to all members of this board, asking to register there vote. If they included a link to the site. and encourge them to vote every day their on-line.

After all if you bookmark the page, on broadband it takes only about 20 seconds to vote. You only have to make a couple of clicks, as it saves your details for the following day.

Its not like they'll be doing it for nothing, as there still a chance that they'll win the 10k for themselves.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They've overtaken us. How embarrasing is that?

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
I can't vote, can anyone else at this min?

It hadn't remembered my details and wont do anything at all now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here