Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pie & Pint Cost

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Hello,

Haven't been to the stadium since Gillingham, as I was sadly forced to work Saturdays and haven't had use from my season ticket apart from Doncaster (Don't worry, I haven't left my seat empty)

So I have forgotten how much the pie and pint is!

Could anybody enlighten me so I can assure I take enough money.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
£6.50.

PHEW! means i don't have to go home and get money!

And I would top up my smartcard normally, buttttttttttt....No money in bank sadly! Not until next pay day :( This pie and pint is my reward!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Yeah £6.50 which with 10% off for paying with smart card means its less than £6 which I think is bloody good value.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
This is probably a stupid question, but can you use the money on your smartcard in the clubshop? I'm sure you can, but I thought I'd ask considering I'm in the company of people who would know the answer!

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
The OP asked for a pie and pint price, so never even thought about burger and pint option.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
It's weird how the caterers have got the pies so nailed on - first go, yet the burgers are just revolting.

Any chance that they too might source a local butcher / supplier for some quality burgers?

Especially if the rumour is true that they took the beef noodles and thai curry off the menu as the quality wasn't supposed to be very good. After the success of Harveys and the pies then there must be loads of suppliers banging down the doors of the Amex to get on board the catering team

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here