Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pie Hat-trick

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
I have had 3 pies at a game before, 2 before the match and 1 after - don't bother trying to get served at half time. I really should have gone for 1 of each flavour but stuck with the a chicken and 2 steak ones

to have one of each surely constitutes the 'piefect' hatrick!:facepalm:

bnfrnkln

all the lads...
Nov 2, 2009
the ministry of flair
the true hattrick is one before the game, one at HT and one at FT. to everyone who has done it in other orders its a fine achievement but not the true goal. full marks to the chap who ate 2 large dominoes to himself though!

saw some pukka pies on offer in sainsburys today - thought about buying a few to start training. Anyone who fancies joining us for the random away day is more than welcome - the globe arena 10th december. we'll be in the away end

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
After the Palace game I came home and ate two large Dominos Pizzas on my own. I wasn't going to mention it before now, as frankly I'm ashamed of myself, but since you asked...
Legend! Like THPP I do 'Two for Tuesday' and keep one, also Papa John's often have got some good deals where if you order early you can get two. This means I can usually get a meals for four days for the price of two.

Anyway, back on the subject, I've often done the 'double' (pie before and one after), but I don't bother with anything at half-time so I'll never do the hat-trick.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
You would think that, but the veggie pies at the Amex have a lot more flavour than the meat ones for some reason.
I'm no veggie, but the veggie pie is definitely the pick of the bunch. Absolutely awesome.

bnfrnkln

all the lads...
Nov 2, 2009
the ministry of flair
for some stupid reason we're still going ahead with this and travelling to morecambe. will be cheering on whingy in the away end of the globe while trying to fit 3 of the 'best pies in the football league' in my gob. anyone in the north west not heading to the north east welcome to join in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here