Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pictures to sum up our season so far:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dont you think its rather sad that our whole season is we beat Palace away (when they beat us at home anyway). Even if we did the double over them then thats something.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Dont you think its rather sad that our whole season is we beat Palace away (when they beat us at home anyway). Even if we did the double over them then thats something.

Agree. Whilst it was indeed a great day out our braggin rights were cut short since they beat us at our place. Even when we did beat them it summed up our season. Defender scoring the only goal of the game :nono:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
asset_upload_file24_4465.jpg

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
clown.jpg

Making a high speed getaway after ANOTHER dismal effort.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Lammy said:
Agree. Whilst it was indeed a great day out our braggin rights were cut short since they beat us at our place. Even when we did beat them it summed up our season. Defender scoring the only goal of the game :nono:

For Christs sake lighten up you two. If you can't enjoy a picture of that night at Selhurst you'll never be happy.

It doesn't mean you're pleased with the season to remember that was a massive highlight - all the bigger in fact since the rest of it has been so dire.

Would I rather stay up? Yes, of course. But for anyone who'd waited a long time to win there again, it was a great night.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Tooting Gull said:
For Christs sake lighten up you two. If you can't enjoy a picture of that night at Selhurst you'll never be happy.

It doesn't mean you're pleased with the season to remember that was a massive highlight - all the bigger in fact since the rest of it has been so dire.

Would I rather stay up? Yes, of course. But for anyone who'd waited a long time to win there again, it was a great night.

But the thread is about what sums up the SEASON not what was the highlight. Of course it was a fantasic night and I never tire of seeing those pictures but they certainly don't sum up the season for me.

Mind you neither does an apple up the arse but there you go....

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Lammy said:

Mind you neither does an apple up the arse but there you go....

Indeed. Bit young for a Granny Sm...I'm really sorry I started saying that.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Tooting Gull said:
Indeed. Bit young for a Granny Sm...I'm really sorry I started saying that.

Now if it was a picture of a bird with "nothing up front" I could understand...

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
After some thought, I think I know where Chappers is coming from.

At the core of his point is that we've been bottom all season - but there is still a chance we could pip Sheffield Wednesday and Millwall to stay up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here