Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
i would have changed the Brighton @ hove logo to this

seagulls.gif

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
That scuppers my dream of away shirts being iron on and home shirts being embroided then

I might have to buy the commerative shirt instead of the home shirt if the badge is iron-on. The last kit I had with an iron on badge I only washed by hand and the badge lasted for two years. Hand washing is a bit of a faff though.

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
I might have to buy the commerative shirt instead of the home shirt if the badge is iron-on. The last kit I had with an iron on badge I only washed by hand and the badge lasted for two years. Hand washing is a bit of a faff though.

True. £50 sounds a lot for a footy shirt but I think an extra £10 to avoid a shirt that looks crap if you machine wash it is probably worth it.........especially if you are as domestically talented as myself!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I've got to say, I can feel the "Brighton and Hove Jobs.com" transfer peeling away even as I look at it.

It genuinely seems very secure.

I had doubts when ordered it over the interweb, but have to say it looks great and feels very comfortable.

P.S

Jun 23, 2011
Lancing
Just been into town and bought mine and what I find strange is that the kids shirts don't have the sponsor stick on, it's part of the shirt?!?

If they've done it for the little ones why couldn't they have done it for the adults?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
LOVE...........IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *off to find bank card*

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Some of you must wash your shirts in some weird way. Never had a problem with iron on sponsors... all my Skint ones are still intact after a lot of wearing and washing...

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I thought we were supposed to have gold badges on the sleeve as last season's champions?

These are a additional expense, like the number/lettering. I tried to get them at the shop yesterday but they told me to wait because the club are about to receive some new ones, different design.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Transferred on sponsor for brightonandhovejobs? Urghhhh.

Yeah. Disappointing. I also think the club badge looks a bit rough.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I cannot wait for this shirt, its so f***ing good!!

Retro without being wank or backwards... I'm getting mine with patches too...

Gutted about the lack of stitched sponsor... my third kit from two years ago (the dark blue and yellow beaut) lasted about 8 months... and that was without lettering. The lettering/number on the back of my home shirt this year however has lasted, but I ran it on a synthetic 30 wash... so maybe that's why?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here