Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pictures from the Amex today!

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Had our new kit launch for our sunday league team today and had the pleasure of meeting CMS and Tommy Elphick who done a little Q&A session. I think the pictures will be in the Argus and other places soon ( I'm next to CMS in the squad picture ). Anyway. The pictures are a bit blurry because they were taken on a phone...

kim9vvsbj:iphone

mntyckmj:iphone

nuz66wqj:iphone

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
CMS got back from Leeds quick :lol:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Exactly what would you expect him to say any differently? I hope he is happy, and is able to get his act together this season.

Well obviously. I'm not expecting him to turn around to me and go " Oh, this is the last time you'll see me here because I'm off to Elland Road " I hope he stays 100%

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Can't see the south west corner being finished in time good job they are planning to put a giant screen up at withdean in case not ready for the first few games

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Looks like you all had a great day :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The long haired man who play upfront at Brighton and Hove Albion football club. I think his name is Craig Mackail-Smith? :lolol:
That's all very well but hardly a creditable source, is it.

Did you meet his cleaners mum's neighbours dog walker?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Is his leg Ok? He limped off at Lewes, didn't look to happy.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
He said he's really happy at the Albion and hasn't even thought about leaving at all..

Straight from his mouth :lolol:

Thanks for the pics Marc, I spoke with him at BH last pre season and he is a top bloke and much under-rated on here given that he always had to chase the ball last season (headless chicken posts come to mind [would insert the facepalm thingy here if I could] ) rather than having the ball being fed to him as a striker which should surely should be the case.

I hope that he is indeed happy at the Albion and wish him all the best for the coming season as he is the BEST we have up front.

Grief expected !

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5043677 said:
Errr, am I the only one who sees just 3 pictures and none of them have CMS in or are a squad picture? confused :mad:

Nope, same here but I am using Tapatalk and it is shit with photos!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here