Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pictures from Portugal (PSG & Olhanense)

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
33.jpg

More here: Albion Images: 2011 Pre-season tour to Portugal

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
http://www.wearebrighton.com/albionimages/20110723portugal.html

I love the homemade Albion shirt. Anyone care to indentify who this lady is?
24.jpg

No idea who she is but I did speak to her. She is French but lives in Brighton with her fella (who is the guy in the shades to the right I think). She was very keen that is for sure!! She reminded me of a parody of a foreigner trying swear (Oh my bloody f***ing hell god kinda thing). Look out for her at the Amex as she told me she had bought a season ticket.

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven
No idea who she is but I did speak to her. She is French but lives in Brighton with her fella (who is the guy in the shades to the right I think). She was very keen that is for sure!! She reminded me of a parody of a foreigner trying swear (Oh my bloody f***ing hell god kinda thing). Look out for her at the Amex as she told me she had bought a season ticket.

I sat next to her all game. She was unbelievably passionate, yes she was french, "had" lived in Brighton now lives in Portugal where she has adopted the local team but today was supporting the Albion. She is a STH in the upper West and is flying over for all the home games. The lad in the Glasses comes from Newhaven and is now living out there with her.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Thats my housemate Jessy - living in Portugal at the moment due to work commitments, but still renting a room with me over here in Brighton. She's flying over for the Donny game and the Gills cup tie, and hopefully many more this season. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here