North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
posted this one before ,taken by my brother k.long back in in june

sunset.jpg

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I think you will find that geographically speaking the Sun is setting on a venue in South London not far from Selhurst Station.

Correct me if I am wrong?

The Amex looks like the petals of an all welcoming flower. Or something like that?

Superb picture.

TNBA

TTF

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
The West Stand is the furthest West. That's why it's called the West Stand... Nothing to do with being the 'main' stand. I stole this set of blueprints just to prove my point:

stadium.JPG

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
A compass would have been more useful. :mad: If Chris Columbus had consulted our Architects, he would have discovered Israel.

Jul 5, 2003
I know im probably gonna get shot down for this but then ive never been good with knowing in which direction what is in....but, that is the sun setting is it not? So it now sets in the North East (going by the stands), or as I have suspected, have we got the names of the stands wrong? Seems to me the North should be the West and the East the North etc...
Or has this been done before?

Could it be that the sun is rising?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
The first picture would be amazing if the sun and stadium were to the right side of the frame rather than central. Still a great shot

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
the west stand is strictly speaking the "south west" stand - its positioned so sun is directly behind it at 3pm - i.e best views in main stand - they said all this at the season ticket presentations

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here