Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pics Of The Goldstone Being Built.

Walk down to George Street from Hove station to the cake shop scoff a couple of Belgian buns, walk back up to the pub used to be The Cliftonville couple of pints of the black stuff then over the footbridge to the ground.
Archer you BASTARD

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
cannedheat said:
Archer you BASTARD

I'm not a vindictive person but i'd like to wish Archer, Stanley & Bellotti a slow & painful demise, I'd like them to know how it feels!

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
British Bulldog said:
I'm not a vindictive person but i'd like to wish Archer, Stanley & Bellotti a slow & painful demise, I'd like them to know how it feels!
well said that man

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Still have some dreams where Im going to watch the current team playing at the goldstone, then I drive past every now and then and I reealise what happened all over again. :nono:

To the tune of yellow submarine:

We all live in the goldstone ground,
the goldstone ground,
the goldstone ground (repeat) :clap2:

wHEN THE gOLDSTONE WAS FULL, THE ATMOSPHERE, WAS EXCITING, THRILLING, ENTERTAINING, ABSORBING, ELECTRIC, FORBIDDING AND SCARY:)

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Barnham Seagull said:
Still have some dreams where Im going to watch the current team playing at the goldstone, then I drive past every now and then and I reealise what happened all over again. :nono:

I still can't drive past or even go past on the train without getting a feeling of deep rooted anger towards the b**tards responsible. :censored:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Why on earth did they build the west stand so it only covered 3/4 of the length of the pitch?

I loved the place but lets all be honest, it was a total dump for the last 5 years.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Albion Dan said:
Why on earth did they build the west stand so it only covered 3/4 of the length of the pitch?

Thats one thing that puzzled me as well....

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Is there anybody out there on NSC who can remember the OLD west stand? That'd be COOL. Great photos those, never seen anything like them before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here