Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pick ur starting x11 now

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Interesting how people's (including my own) perceptions of players changes. Not more than a few weeks ago everyone would be putting Orlandi on the bench and now he is in everyone's team.

Id personally start Buckley and Orlandi on the wings , Dicker and Bridcutt holding. Then CMS up front.
Then we have Lopez, Vicente, Ulloa and Lua Lua to spice things up going forward.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I'm amazed at how many people want to carry on with the one striker and it being Ulloa.

As Poyet said, we got Ulloa in to partner CMS, not instead of him.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I'm amazed at how many people want to carry on with the one striker and it being Ulloa.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Interesting how people's (including my own) perceptions of players changes. Not more than a few weeks ago everyone would be putting Orlandi on the bench and now he is in everyone's team.

Really? He's been our best player after his first two games for us.

Buckley completely off form, so this would be my team:

----------------------pig------------------------
bruno--------Greer---------El abd-----------Bridge
-------------------Briductt-----------------------
Lopez--------Hammond----Orlandi---------Vicente
--------------------Ulloa-------------------------

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
----------- Kusczak ------------
Bruno -- Greer -- El-Abd -- Bridge
------ Bridcutt -- Hammond -----
Lopez ------Vicente------ Orlandi
------------ Ulloa --------------

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Two Upfront

Absolutely, well said. In the hope of being more positive and fulfilling our ambition, lets play two up front, I reckon certain defences would not be able to cope. CMS quick over 20 metres and someone to supply, it could be fantastic, not forgetting the speed of Buckley to supply. Keep your eye on the money Tony and just make sure that we can afford what we have,an 8m operating loss in the first year needs to be kept in context. Everyone on here is putting the new guy in there, but he has not yet been tested. Lets not set the guy up for an Obama moment.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
4-4-2 Gus said 2 strikers so..

Kuszazck

Bruno
Greer
El-Abd
Bridge

Buckley
Bridcutt
Hammond
Vicente

CMS
Ulloa

Gus seems to always play 2 CDM's so iv bared that in mind, but if we are playing 2 strikers then maybe he will have only 1 CDM?! In that case swap Hammond for Orlandi/Lopez depending on Vicente's fitness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here