Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pick up from Amex

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
On Sunday I need my wife to pick me up after the game and after having had a couple of beers.

Is the area at the top of the road where the usual service buses turn around clear by 6.30pm and access to that area available. Or would she be better off picking me up by the bus stop on the A27 outisde of the ground. If anybody has done either and can give advice I would be grateful.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I walk back sometimes and if you can hack the 5 minute journey to opposite Stanmer park under the bridge, I often see people waiting there to collect people. Seems safe enough and probably better than the A27 bus stop

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I want to have a beer after the game with my sons and was looking at 6.00pm on the A27 but if the road past the stadium and car park is clear by 6.30 I would have an extra pint and let her meet me there, apart from anything else it is nearer WSL entrance.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is a very long lay by well in excess of a normal bus stop and waiting at one end I wouldnt have thought would be a problem to anybody. Where do you suggest is the best spot about 6.30 or a lttle earlier.

Mouse28

Nov 15, 2009
The buses stop about 90 mins after the end of the match. My wife picks me up in the car in the empty p&r carpark

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I don't know as I head to Eastbourne but does anyone get picked up at Falmer station carpark ...or is that banned as well?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here