Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pick an MP to send a copy of Tom Hark to.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Just received a very nice personal letter from David Miliband, thanking us for the Tom Hark CD.

In the letter he says:

"I have listened to the CD and will continue to pursue the mater with the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister on your behalf.

"If you feel I can help you any further, please do not hesitate to contact my South Shields office."

Good stuff from one of Blair's inner circle. He's got my vote at the next General Election!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
On the Left Wing said:
Just received a very nice personal letter from David Miliband, thanking us for the Tom Hark CD.

In the letter he says:

"I have listened to the CD and will continue to pursue the mater with the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister on your behalf.

"If you feel I can help you any further, please do not hesitate to contact my South Shields office."

Good stuff from one of Blair's inner circle. He's got my vote at the next General Election!

:clap: good man

I'll send mine out to the MPs on Monday - poxy Amazon.co.uk still hadn't given me a despatch notification by Friday despite ordering 3 weeks ago so just cancelled and bought them before the game today at Virgin.

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
I'll be sending mine out Monday, too - Amazon order arrived yeterday, but I waan't in so will pick it up from the post office tomorrow.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Coz I heard that muliple orders don't affect the chart count, I only ordered the one off Amazon (not yet delivered). However, now that it is number 17, I'll go back to Telford shopping centre and ask again at HMV & Virgin (& Woolies too).

If in stock, I'll get two and send to:
David Wright, Lab, Telford & Wrekin
Paul Marsden, LibDem, Shrewsbury & Atcham

Is there a stander letter template I can add to my "parcel"

Last edited:

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Are we goin to send a thank you letter to them for "puttin us at No.17 and raising the profile of the clubs plight etc. What you could also do is....."

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Mine went out today to Dr Ian Gibson Norwich North

Hope he likes it as much as we do

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I donated one to Mr Baker today. He wasn't in his office, but the hairy teenager I left it with, said he would make sure he got it.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
would we, could we, should we... send one to each team in the league as well? ofer a shout out if they play it at a gae.. would be hard to check, but imagine the amount of peple that would hear it!

failingthat, a copy to prawnsandwich fm. c/o man.u fc,
amd / or the palarse local radio (capital fm?). just to wind em up!

also, anyone got an address for their fansite moderator? i'm on a roll now..!

John Boy

Paul McShane
Aug 15, 2004
'ove actually
Got a reply from Ian Lucas, Wrexham

Thank you very much for sending me a copy of the Seagulls Ska and I know from the Wrexham website that your single has already hit the charts. Congratulations to you all.

May I also take this opportunity of thanking you and your fellow Brighton fans for all of the support you have given to Wrexham AFC over the last few months. I know that a very strong and, I am sure, lasting bond exists between the fans of both clubs.

My best wishes to you in influncing John Prescott's deliberations.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here